Fat experiences

I doubt she knows...

Hi everyone

Recently me and this girl I've known for 11/12 years have started getting a lot closer, mainly because she split with her long term boyfriend not that we weren't at all close before and we have known that we like each other for some time now. She has now even started to come visit me at my new flat and stay over once a week, she can do what she wants (within reason and her limitations)

Now the interesting thing is that since the split up happened and while it is to be expected that her behavior would be a little different now she's not with him I have noticed that both when at mine and at her place (she's still staying with him until they can find her some accommodation for reasons specific to her and her needs) that when she can't finish what's on her plate (she doesn't eat much and he gives her full portions, something he don't understand about her) she has started giving her left overs to me to eat behind his back even after I've eaten all of mine and several Pringles that we snacked on during the day

On top of all that we have often snacked on things like Pringles, she's told me to get things from the shop when we go (more than what we went for) on Tuesday she fed me strawberries and cream first with the strawberries then a few mouths full of cream and she has said to me a few times that she loves my belly and doesn't want me to lose it and she has also said she loves rubbing and tickling my belly too

I have always been borderline between losing the belly, keeping it or going bigger however with her I don't have to worry, I know she won't want me huge as she is more the one who likes manageable so not much gaining will happen

I also don't think she knows about this world of feeders, fat appreciators, feedees etc etc. I absolutely love all the attention and reassurance I've got off her especially when it comes to my body and belly, she has been very good to me and I know she loves my body, my chest/moobs ain't huge at all, no fat in my legs though the thighs are very mostly muscle, she loves my belly the way it is and she loves my rear

The thing is I've never told her about this sort of community as I know a lot of it especially when getting to the higher/heavier/bigger end of things will gross her out but I think I may of found myself a secret feeder/fat appreciator without her realizing what she is in terms of our community
Any thoughts and words of wisdom here people?
9 years

I doubt she knows...

Work on the relationship first before you tell her. Make sure she's yours in every sense of the word. I sense telling her this soon might be a little too soon.
9 years

I doubt she knows...

thanks for the advice guys, sadly she decided to throw everything out of proportion recently, nothing to do with what's on here because she became controlling and demanding then ended it. never mind, many better people out there
9 years