General

Fetishes apart from fat

I like the look of granny panties better than bikinis. Bloomers are nice as well and they limit chaffing. I'm I the only one who likes the full cut grannys?
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

boundandfeed:
I like the look of granny panties better than bikinis. Bloomers are nice as well and they limit chaffing. I'm I the only one who likes the full cut grannys?

Honestly I completely agree with you there. Couldn't really say why, maybe just the idea that you've gotten so big that they aren't bothering with styles anymore.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I love big, very big breasts. Actually, that was the fetish the was clear to me from early on in puberty. And in my 'breastman mode' I am into slim women - big breasts stick out much more above a flat stomach. It took me quiet some time to discover FA and feederism, I think I was around 35. My then girlfriend constantly complaind about eating too much and gaining weight which gave me the chance to notice that I didnĀ“t mind at all.
Since then, I have been exploring both, sometimes they are like different camps, sometimes they overlap.
And in both cases I have a tendency to a very subtle form of sadism, I definitely like humilation and domination in a context of mutual consent.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Geodude:
Couldn't agree more with the huge breast lovers smiley My better half is quite blessed there I'm scared I'll be suffocated in my sleep!! Haha

Yeah! Sounds great!
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I'd have to say I'm deff more submissive like spanking, choking, being tied up, fisting, roll play,
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I'm a sissy baby, so I enjoy that as I gain, my body becomes softer and more babylike. I also love that I have gotten boobs and the idea of being able to fill out a bikini is dizzyingly sexy to me.
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Yaamw2017:
Urtification. Never met anyone else who enjoyed this though so don't get chance to play x

I had to Google that term because I'd never heard it before, but funnily enough, some of my Yorkshire friends on fef were just talking about it. I think it's a UK conspiracy smiley
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Also apparently I never answered this thread like I thought I had.
Biggest ones-
The 'traditional' BDSM aesthetic/model, fancy/historical clothes, gender play, some medical play, impact play, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, etc.
It's been fun to read the other responses smiley
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

My lady and I have a total fetish for going nude inside on days when we know we won't have to be seen or go anywhere smiley I love at least being barefoot as often as possible in the summer, too. smiley
7 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I have always been turned on by a girl's midriff, thin or chubby, even athletic with a toned stomach turns me on. When a girl is showing her stomach, it is often a turn-on to me. However, it's even more of a turn-on if her belly-button is showing. I have always been turned on by the sight of a girl's navel.
7 years
123   loading