General

Fetishes apart from fat

I wanted to add something on this thread but I am not sure if these constitute for Fetishes?

Even though you said other than Fat....I still have to say it!

1. Weight Gain

All body parts individually that get effected by weight gain.
Belly, thighs, love handles, butt, breasts, upper arms etc etc. I really like to see a body part on my wife that stays relatively thin start to fatten up because she keeps gaining more and more weight and that body part finally inflates. One such body part is her fingers that stay relatively thin and when her fingers start to plump a bit she has really gained a good amount of weight.

2. Feminine movements and gestures by women get me every time.....to the point it is a fetish in my eyes.

3. The smell of Bath soap on my wife or other women for that matter. When my wife comes to bed after a shower all I have to do is smell her skin and get hugely aroused. Soap smell turns me on so much and I relate it to sex. This has to be some form of a fetish....huh?

The ultimate is for my wife to gain a lot of weight and tease me by discussing how Fat she is getting while she continues to stuff herself uncontrollably with fattening treats and complains that her appetite is out of control....while she decides to get her Fat body in the shower and femininely and seductively soap her fattened figure and showing me how fat she is getting while she dries off and tried to fit into some lingerie that doesn't fit anymore because she has gotten so Fat....she comes over and softly sits her heavy body on my lap crisis g her legs so femininely and whispers in my ear...."will you make love to you big Fat wife" while her skin has the most intoxicating smell of soap lingering off it.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I'l admit it: I'm a sucker for English accents, women who can fight (with swords, guns, etc,) and turtleneck sweaters for some oddball reason.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Southern/Cajun suffice?
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

SweetLittleTreat:
I would consider my fetishes to be both a bit of feedism (more in the realm of teasing, fat loving and foodplay) and vore, since it's difficult for me to feel aroused without some form of that.

Some other kinks I'd include would be peril, BDSM, petplay, littlespace, ovipositors, transformation, weight gain, fear play, knife play, a little bit of guro every now and then, micro/macro, electric play, tickle play, burps, tentacles, cages, latex, crushing (me being crushed by a stronger person), and nipple clamping. All very fun things!

Wow, never knew all of this existed. I have learned quite a lot of new things...
I don't have any other fetishes apart from fat. I sometimes feel like the exception. Especially BDSM and piercings/tattoos seem to be quite common in the community.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

girls in wetsuits and bikinis, body inflation, girls in tight jeans. I also prefer Asian or Black girls...or at least, has a dark tan.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Fat/Pregnant bellies, Big boobs and slim arms & legs.
Lactation. Feederism. smiley Good to think about this one.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I have a lot of fetishes, they range from big breasts/ass/legs(big girls in all over) right up to BDSM (tame and extreme).

Anything that would get a reaction out of someone.......then I like it smiley (Spanking, caning, marks etc.)
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Diapers. Big fluffy krinkly diapers.
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

I have a fetish for ladies' navels. Deep innies especially smiley
8 years

Fetishes apart from fat

Underwear is mine. I love bikinis, especially panties. Brief style underwear for guys. I'm not gay, but I wear only brief style underwear personally. My wife wears granny panties as she is too heavy for bikinis.
8 years
123   loading