Body inflation

Just a weird question

Lol it's not weird at all. This place is way more weight gain but believe me the Violet Beauregarde scene is like the holy grail of body inflation/blueberrying, s'all good.

I love it smiley
9 years

Just a weird question

Literally the earliest memory i have of my fetish is watching this as a kid!
8 years

Just a weird question

me as well its what got me started on my kinky path when i was very young but didn't realize until i was older
8 years

Just a weird question

partyinmytummy:
Omg I am trying to think of that stuffing scene from a movie... but I can never remember. ALSO does anybody remember that add that was on like TBS or something, some guy stuffing himself and then EXPLODING

There was an ad way back in the day from I think...Nintendo? It was something where the guy kept eating and eating and eating and ends up exploding in a restaurant. I think it was for a Mario or Yoshi game?
4 years

Just a weird question

partyinmytummy:
Omg I am trying to think of that stuffing scene from a movie... but I can never remember. ALSO does anybody remember that add that was on like TBS or something, some guy stuffing himself and then EXPLODING

So maybe you're thinking of Matilda? Maybe not... Either way good scene.
4 years

Just a weird question

partyinmytummy:

That's from Monty Python, the Mr. Kreasote sketch.
4 years