forum  extreme obesity

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?3 years

In what size range do you prefer your female partner to be?

I've talked to many guys who claim to be fat admirers over the years yet they are often seeking someone in a specific size range.

Some guys prefer a woman who is only 10-25 pounds overweight.

I remember my first boyfriend back in 1994, when I was sophmore in highschool, said he liked big girls, I was 5í0Ē 170 lbs. then by the end of my junior year my weight had inched up to 185 lbs. and he had dumped me saying I was too big for him and 175 lbs was the limit and cut off for him.

Over the years Iíve had other guys who told me I had a beautiful face but they refused to go
out with anyone be seen, for that matter, with any gal over 200 lbs.

In the past 5 years, when Iíve been at my heaviest, with my weight hovering between 290-310 lbs., Iíve chatted or met with a bunch of guys who were really impressed by and turned on by
weight and size.

My fiance is one of them who greatly admires my figure and size. He is impressed by my soft 56Ē waist and says he would love to see me get up to 400 pounds. He admits that he has never dated a woman less than 200 lbs or a bmi less than 40. My enormous size and curvaceous and voluptuous figure is a big turn on for him.

I see now that guys have a wide range of sizes that they prefer for a female partner

Chubby to bbw. Maybe max is 350 depends on how the fat goes. And mainly health and mobility for me. I'd like to still take her out to do stuff like parks and swimming.

The biggest woman I've been with was just under 300 lbs. so far I haven't found a limit, but I think that might be over 400. You don't know if you don't try!

between 500lbs and 650

I'm very happy with women of all sizes. With that said, I think 275-400 would be a perfect range smiley

My "size range" expanded greatly over the years. As a teen, I only liked small BBWs, but that's changed. Now I'm attracted to pretty much any size, depending on the individual lady. I wouldn't draw a line in the sand and say a certain weight is the cutoff.

it's a strange one really, I think in reality it's probably like 20-40 pounds overweight but in fantasy I really wouldn't care how big they were as long as they were fine with it, i would love to have an immobile girlfriend.

The bigger the better

My limit has greatly expanded as I've gotten older.
I liked chubby in middle school.
I liked chubby+ in high school.
I liked chunky, plump, 200-250 lbs in college.
I liked 250+ after college. My wife has gone up to 460 lbs from an initial 320 lbs when we met. She's now down to about 390 or so.

Interestingly my preference has increased as I've gotten older. As a late teen I loved a 10-20 pound gain on a girl (chubby at 140-150) and now I am attracted to someone who would be around 275-300lbs... My wife was120lbs when we started dating. Now she is around 240-250. I'd love to see he with another 20-50lbs as she holds it so well but I doubt it.
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading