forum  extreme obesity

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?3 months

Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?3 months

Your cute little round belly is VERY attractive. What makes it even more so is the potential for getting MUCH BIGGER!!

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?2 months

I must be in the minority because I prefer the 150-250 lbs range, depending on her height.

It's not just about the body size it's about the mental attitude. A growing feedee who wants to be and will be over 600 pounds is something that I have always loved even if she's in the low 400s but wants to grow that's just fine. I I'm really attracted to women over 600 pounds the height of course can make 600-lb look one way or the other. There's nothing like an ultra sized super BBW.

It's not just about the body size it's about the mental attitude. A growing feedee who wants to be and will be over 600 pounds is something that I have always loved even if she's in the low 400s but wants to grow that's just fine. I I'm really attracted to women over 600 pounds the height of course can make 600-lb look one way or the other. There's nothing like an ultra sized super BBW.

stillnoname:

I am! smiley

Attitude is more important than size. A smaller woman who is enthusiastic is great. Of course bigger is always better.

I have dated women from 120 to 480 pounds. All things equal, a woman from 135 (and chubby) to 350 are usually a "good fit." smiley

That said, I am looking to experience a 6' 0" 600 pound woman. I have found the six-foot tall woman. It won't take her long to get to 600 lbs. 😎 😍

luvpears:
My limit has greatly expanded as I've gotten older.
I liked chubby in middle school.
I liked chubby+ in high school.
I liked chunky, plump, 200-250 lbs in college.
I liked 250+ after college. My wife has gone up to 460 lbs from an initial 320 lbs when we met. She's now down to about 390 or so.

You should post her pic! 😎

stillnoname:

Of course, to an FA/feeder, even you are desirable because of the potential you have for gaining.

At your height, each 5 pounds will translate into at least an inch more thickness around the middle.

At 146, you will be officially "overweight". So keep guzzling that heavy cream.

Your pic comparing you at 110 to 134 is certainly encouraging.

Best to you. Live life to the fullest!

My wife isn't really a hardcore gainer, just the sort of girl who gains weight just looking at food and decided she might as well enjoy her body.

Me and her are on the same page about her ideal size- as fat as she can get and still be able to travel.

I told her about seatbelt extenders and a huge smile spread across her face!
<< 5 page 5 of 6   loading