forum  extreme obesity

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?3 years

Hugebelly00:
The bigger the better

I would have to agree with Hugebelly. Though I think the real fun starts at 400+

I'm sure this is true, but there's a flip side to it as well. Some of us are only "hung up" on the numbers because that's one facet of our fetish interest.

(EG. All things being equal, I'm more "turned on" by a woman who weighs a lot more than you might guess/think she does to look at her.)

It might seem weird, but sometimes I'm actually a little disappointed when I see a woman who looks really big, but then she gets on the scale and she's not really that heavy.

kissmythis:
To be completely honest as much as guys say they love, adore and want bbws and ssbbws,many seem to get hung up on weight numbers. It's ridiculous but one minute they like I it's all good next hear 300 it's oh you're really big...yet before they knew the number were all interested. So honestly many aren't real bbw/ ssbbw lovers....they go more for the fantasy fetish side to it. Not all but many just play games or only want slightly chubby women.

I'm sure this is true, but there's a flip side to it as well. Some of us are only "hung up" on the numbers because that's one facet of our fetish interest.

(EG. All things being equal, I'm more "turned on" by a woman who weighs a lot more than you might guess/think she does to look at her.)

It might seem weird, but sometimes I'm actually a little disappointed when I see a woman who looks really big, but then she gets on the scale and she's not really that heavy.

kissmythis:
To be completely honest as much as guys say they love, adore and want bbws and ssbbws,many seem to get hung up on weight numbers. It's ridiculous but one minute they like I it's all good next hear 300 it's oh you're really big...yet before they knew the number were all interested. So honestly many aren't real bbw/ ssbbw lovers....they go more for the fantasy fetish side to it. Not all but many just play games or only want slightly chubby women.

thecompguy:

Some of us are really into math! smiley

I'm not sure how many pounds, but I would love it ( and hopefully she would to) if she was so huge she couldn't bend her fingers or blink her eyes.

My ex went from 180 when I met her to 320. Would love to find a 400+ woman. Even better to find a young short (5,0) athletic girl in the 95-100 lbs range that likes to have fun and party who wants to completely let herself get HUGE (immobile)

I have enjoyed women who were large. I liked the numbers but I also enjoye frolicking in their softness. Sex in a swimming pool with a large breasted 500 lb woman. Laying in bed with a 535 lb woman and snuggling into her immensities of softness.

I agree with learner.

It's all about the size, the softness, the curves and the looks and feel. I like a woman whose passion is food and she's eating and growing. I like the thought that she's bigger, that 400 is becoming 500 is becoming 600. I want to cuddle and caress her.

male fas: what is your size range of desirability?5 months

HollyBBWuk:
I weigh like 325 pounds i dont know for sure but no guys near me are interested i obviously live in the wrong place lol

I am. But I live in the wrong place too.

Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me

Your cute little round belly is VERY attractive. What makes it even more so is the potential for getting MUCH BIGGER!!
4 page 4 of 6   loading