Extreme obesity

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

The biggest woman I've been with was just under 300 lbs. so far I haven't found a limit, but I think that might be over 400. You don't know if you don't try!
8 years

My "size range" expanded greatly over the years. As a teen, I only liked small BBWs, but that's changed. Now I'm attracted to pretty much any size, depending on the individual lady. I wouldn't draw a line in the sand and say a certain weight is the cutoff.
8 years

Interestingly my preference has increased as I've gotten older. As a late teen I loved a 10-20 pound gain on a girl (chubby at 140-150) and now I am attracted to someone who would be around 275-300lbs... My wife was120lbs when we started dating. Now she is around 240-250. I'd love to see he with another 20-50lbs as she holds it so well but I doubt it.
8 years

luvpears:
My limit has greatly expanded as I've gotten older.
I liked chubby in middle school.
I liked chubby+ in high school.
I liked chunky, plump, 200-250 lbs in college.
I liked 250+ after college. My wife has gone up to 460 lbs from an initial 320 lbs when we met. She's now down to about 390 or so.

I agree with the above. I had the exact same experience as a grew older. Started with chubby girls in middle school, and now as an older adult I find myself really turned on by heavier women. It really depends on a woman's height and how she carries the weight. Being a member of boards such as this for a number of years has really opened my eyes to the beauty and sexual appeal of SSBBWs. I would have to say a range of 250 to 400 lbs. is ideal for me now. Although I can get turned on by smaller, chubbier women as well.
8 years

I'm attracted to girls between 90-180kgs (about 200-400lbs) depending on how tall they are and how they carry their weight. About 140kgs (308lbs) would be ideal.
8 years

My personal limits on both sides of the spectrum are the same: If a lady is so thin--or so fat that she loses her "womanly" appearance, I find that less desirable. Fat distribution plays into this. I can be equally attracted to a 90-pound woman and to a 450-pound woman if they both 'carry their weight' well.
8 years

luvpears:
My limit has greatly expanded as I've gotten older.
I liked chubby in middle school.
I liked chubby+ in high school.
I liked chunky, plump, 200-250 lbs in college.
I liked 250+ after college. My wife has gone up to 460 lbs from an initial 320 lbs when we met. She's now down to about 390 or so.

BigFA:
I agree with the above. I had the exact same experience as a grew older. Started with chubby girls in middle school, and now as an older adult I find myself really turned on by heavier women. It really depends on a woman's height and how she carries the weight. Being a member of boards such as this for a number of years has really opened my eyes to the beauty and sexual appeal of SSBBWs. I would have to say a range of 250 to 400 lbs. is ideal for me now. Although I can get turned on by smaller, chubbier women as well.

All of this is so well said and identical to what I like.

I think it has to do with height and body type/figure. I to can be attracted to a chubbier woman but right away I start envisioning her gaining and getting fatter. O have admired shorter women (5' 1" - 5' 3"smiley pear or hourglass figure in my eyes usually between 230-300+ Lbs. As taller same body type 270-370 + Lbs.
8 years

I have dated in the entire BBW/SSBBW size spectrum,from 195lbs to 560,I can honestly say every one was sexy and attractive in their own way.
8 years

The ideal match for me: 5'0" to 5'7" and weight 350 lbs to 500.
8 years

I don't really have an upper limit, as long as she's comfortable with her weight I'd enjoy every pound, the more the merrier!

As for a lower limit I'm less sure. I don't think I would find a girl under say 200 pounds attractive at all for relationships (at around my height that is). But it depends on the girl a lot. In the end you can't put a weight on love, only on lust.
8 years
123   loading