Extreme obesity

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

In fantasy I have no limit.
In real life I'd say borderline immobile. Bigger is often better, but at this stage in life I don't see how I could be with a woman who is immobile.

Size isn't everything, I'm attracted to women of all sizes for various reasons and they are all beautiful.
I just happen to be quite turned on by volumes of soft, warm, heavy, jiggly fat.
Amongst other things I like or have a fetish for, or just think is attractive. smiley

Thin, fit, medium, chubby....-> obese.
Curvy, cute and feminine looking women can all be attractive and sexy. smiley
8 years

You are a beautiful woman. A fa will want you for sure.
8 years

From 300-600 lbs. The fatter the better
8 years

Hugebelly00:
The bigger the better

I would have to agree with Hugebelly. Though I think the real fun starts at 400+
8 years

I'm sure this is true, but there's a flip side to it as well. Some of us are only "hung up" on the numbers because that's one facet of our fetish interest.

(EG. All things being equal, I'm more "turned on" by a woman who weighs a lot more than you might guess/think she does to look at her.)

It might seem weird, but sometimes I'm actually a little disappointed when I see a woman who looks really big, but then she gets on the scale and she's not really that heavy.

kissmythis:
To be completely honest as much as guys say they love, adore and want bbws and ssbbws,many seem to get hung up on weight numbers. It's ridiculous but one minute they like I it's all good next hear 300 it's oh you're really big...yet before they knew the number were all interested. So honestly many aren't real bbw/ ssbbw lovers....they go more for the fantasy fetish side to it. Not all but many just play games or only want slightly chubby women.

thecompguy:

Some of us are really into math! smiley
8 years

My ex went from 180 when I met her to 320. Would love to find a 400+ woman. Even better to find a young short (5,0) athletic girl in the 95-100 lbs range that likes to have fun and party who wants to completely let herself get HUGE (immobile)
8 years

Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me
6 years

Your cute little round belly is VERY attractive. What makes it even more so is the potential for getting MUCH BIGGER!!
6 years

stillnoname:
Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me

I am! smiley
6 years

Attitude is more important than size. A smaller woman who is enthusiastic is great. Of course bigger is always better.

I have dated women from 120 to 480 pounds. All things equal, a woman from 135 (and chubby) to 350 are usually a "good fit." smiley

That said, I am looking to experience a 6' 0" 600 pound woman. I have found the six-foot tall woman. It won't take her long to get to 600 lbs. 😎 😍
6 years
123   loading