Stuffing

Stuffing to look pregnant

roundbelly44:
. . . . I love to binge and feed and fatten to look stuffed and as round as a woman 9 months pregnant. I love to eat . . . . knowing I'm going to look pregnant. I love walking around with a big belly knowing people are staring, but also knowing they think I'm pregnant !

2GrayPonytailsNPregnant:
I can so relate to your feeling and attitude toward looking pregnant, roundbelly ! I, myself, never had kids, since parts inside me were broken or missing. How I would envy other girls and women who were able to enjoy(?) their pregnancy.
But then a very unexpected and fortunate event happened to me. When I became too old to have kids and my body quit making estrogen, I began taking hormone therapy as a replacement for the natural buzz. After that, I began to slowly but steadily put on weight, and my belly began to puff out and distend just like that of a pregnant woman going through her trimesters. When I could not fit into my normal dresses anymore, I began to wear maternity dresses or maternity tops and skirts.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE going into a buffet wearing a pretty maternity dress and looking like a woman about six months pregnant, and stuffing myself oh so well, so when I'm done, I look more like nine months pregnant. And nobody ever, ever disparages a pregnant woman from really stuffing herself out in public !

BTW---Being a member of Fantasy Feeder has been a tremendous help and inspiration for me to build my self-confidence, so as to be able to be out in public, showing off my huge, growing pregnant belly without shame, being able to walk into a McDonald's or a Taco Bell with a smile on my face and a hand on my belly when I order, and once again enjoy myself at buffets and restaurants without any guilt. If an older woman like Michelle Dugger, who turns 50 next year, can show off a big, full pregnant belly every year, why can't I ?

I am happy for you....and your belly does look great and pregnant!

It is just a womanly thing to have a big belly being pregnant or not....in my eyes.
8 years

roundbelly44:
. . . . I love to binge and feed and fatten to look stuffed and as round as a woman 9 months pregnant. I love to eat . . . . knowing I'm going to look pregnant. I love walking around with a big belly knowing people are staring, but also knowing they think I'm pregnant !

2GrayPonytailsNPregnant:
I can so relate to your feeling and attitude toward looking pregnant, roundbelly ! I, myself, never had kids, since parts inside me were broken or missing. How I would envy other girls and women who were able to enjoy(?) their pregnancy.
But then a very unexpected and fortunate event happened to me. When I became too old to have kids and my body quit making estrogen, I began taking hormone therapy as a replacement for the natural buzz. After that, I began to slowly but steadily put on weight, and my belly began to puff out and distend just like that of a pregnant woman going through her trimesters. When I could not fit into my normal dresses anymore, I began to wear maternity dresses or maternity tops and skirts.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE going into a buffet wearing a pretty maternity dress and looking like a woman about six months pregnant, and stuffing myself oh so well, so when I'm done, I look more like nine months pregnant. And nobody ever, ever disparages a pregnant woman from really stuffing herself out in public !

BTW---Being a member of Fantasy Feeder has been a tremendous help and inspiration for me to build my self-confidence, so as to be able to be out in public, showing off my huge, growing pregnant belly without shame, being able to walk into a McDonald's or a Taco Bell with a smile on my face and a hand on my belly when I order, and once again enjoy myself at buffets and restaurants without any guilt. If an older woman like Michelle Dugger, who turns 50 next year, can show off a big, full pregnant belly every year, why can't I ?

voluptuouslover:
I am happy for you....and your belly does look great and pregnant!

It is just a womanly thing to have a big belly being pregnant or not....in my eyes.

I think the above two posts by both who love to stuff and look pregnant is so hot! A tremendous turn-on for this FA.
8 years

chubinleggings:
I love stuffing myself until I look pregnant or bloating. I have a very intense desire to be pregnant so I love when i am so stuffed my belly looks like I am!

Keep eating well and you'll have the look down-pat smiley Would love to pat that belly, too smiley
8 years

This is the number 1 thing I enjoy when feeding another person. I love stuffing someone until they look pregnant. Even more fun to do a little role playing afterwards resting my hands and rubbing a over stuffed belly to feel the baby kick, which in reality is just digestive gurgling. smiley
7 years