Feedback and suggestions

Messaging down?

I've been unable to send messages for a few hours, it just hangs. (Anyone else having this problem?)
8 years

Messaging down?

I've just tested the messaging and as far as I can tell it seems to be working. Have you reached your daily message limit? Does it hang when you try to send the message or at some other point?
8 years

Messaging down?

Oh, also I was working on the messaging system today so try refreshing the page before you write you message (ctrl+f5). There's some additional JavaScript files that need to download. See if that works.
8 years

Messaging down?

*edit* I haven't sent any messages today. (What is the daily limit on messages?) Seems to hang when I click on the message icon. Tried refreshing before clicking but no luck.
8 years

Messaging down?

The daily limit is 10 messages per day, but after that a popup for the upgrades page should appear whenever you try to send a message for the rest of the day. If that doesn't happen, it's definitely not the daily limit.
8 years

Messaging down?

Saphiel Sir:
The daily limit is 10 messages per day, but after that a popup for the upgrades page should appear whenever you try to send a message for the rest of the day. If that doesn't happen, it's definitely not the daily limit.

Cool thanks. Yea it's not the daily limit then. It's weird if no one else is experiencing this; but techno-weirdness happens.
8 years

Messaging down?

Same deal with me. In fact to send a message I have to use the send message feature and type in the recipient's username. Reply button also hangs. The pop-up compose window just never happens.
8 years

Messaging down?

Happening to me as well currently!
8 years

Messaging down?

The reply button isn't working for me either, also there's no tags available such as url/img/etc.

It's also not possible to edit posts on the forum without it wiping the entire post.
8 years

Messaging down?

I've fixed the error with the reply popup window not appearing.

I can't seem to replication the error with the write message popup window not occuring. I've tested this on Windows 7 with:

* Internet Explorer 11
* Firefox 38
* Chrome 43
* Safari 5

And on iPad Air 2 with Safari.

Try refreshing the page. If you're still having problems please let me know which browser, operating system and device your using.
8 years
12   loading