Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

Having a strong and fit female feeder making me gorge to grow my belly, fattening me up like a prized hog while she goes to the gym.
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

My wife agreeing to let me feed her, and to gain weight for me.
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

Seeing a cute young skinny girl getting stuffed and fattened until shes a blob of fat and then encouraging her that she must get fat and become a blob to take over the world. Id tell her its bad to be skinny and being fat and being stuffed to near bursting is powerful. Id call her a goddess and worship her!
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

Observing a very thin girl embrace gaining and gradually become very fat over a long period of time
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

A really smart immobile SSBHM dominating me at chess, making me his bitch!
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

Watching as a thin girl abandons the ways of fitness, diet and exercise and comes over to become nice and round and fat!
7 years

What ideas turn you on?

yves:
helping a guy fatten up his already massive girth, measuring and tracking his weight gain, wraping the tape measure around his big chunky thighs, giant flabby belly and enormous round ass. watching his shirts get tighter and tighter until the buttons pop.
oh! This is my desire! Only if i could find a woman to fatten me up...
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

The idea of a woman thrilled by the act of over eating, visually loving what she's consuming, and unfazed by having just passed the 450 pound mark is a very good start.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Being abducted by a group of fat woman, & they transfer their fat to me until I look like I'm a nearly immobile woman, with huge hips and ass.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Id love to "fill out" without doing any of the work myself. Either secretly, or someone stuffing me. That way it could be out of my hands and I could plausibly deny being fat because of any bad habits I had or anything I was doing. I would feel like this part of destiny was decided for me. Getting big was just going to happen, I might as well accept it.
6 years
23456   loading