Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

* Watching my wife eat large portions of food and going back for treat after treat and she can't stop snacking

* Watching her after she is finally done eating with her totally full, satisfied and submissive. Looking at her fatter and thinking how much fatter she will be getting eating out of control like this.

* Watching my wife after she has gained a good amount struggle to fit into her clothes ....and now she only wears fluffy maternity tops with her extra tight jeans to mask her huge muffin top and love handles.

* Watching my wife after she gets dried off out of the shower and has on her Bra and panties that have both become very tight and small on her from her gaining walk across the room to the closet with her belly shaking and bouncing from side to side and up and down as well as her breasts jiggling out of control.

* Listening to my wife tell me that she has gotten so Fat right before she eats a pint of Ben n Jerry's after dinner and then after finishing starts to stuff herself with cookies and chocolates until she has trouble breathing because her big belly is so stuffed.

Plenty more.... these are just a few....to get started!
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Losing control of my gaining and appetite.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

too fat to walk and move woman and eating none stop all day long smiley
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Losing control of my appetite and having my feeder constantly push me to eat more.

being cared for so I have no reason to leave the house and more time to eat.

getting so fat that clothing becomes pointless.

finally becoming immobile and then being dropped at a nursing home to live out my remaining days
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Gettingfatter:
Losing control of my gaining and appetite.

This. I like the idea of my gaining getting out of control and just growing massive.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Being kidnapped by a female feeder who helds me captive and force feeds me all day until I'm supersize so I can't escape her desires.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

A belly that what I'm laid down completely flops in between my legs.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

A belly that covers the knees when standing.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Forced to hold stomach up while, wife does some "manscaping" down below. So that she could see what she was doing.

bf
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Getting so fat that I can use my arms as pillows and my belly covering a King size bei
And entging 24/7
8 years
12345   loading