forum  extreme obesity

what ideas turn you on?2 months

So FAT I can only blink

I've got plenty of fat/humiliation/sub type ideas as kinks, but simply being with someone who appreciated my belly would be a huge turn on.

ThatGuy94:
I think the idea of walking proud with a big belly in front of me is what turns me on the most.

Marina:
Guys who are proud of their big bellies are what turn me on! Seeing a dude with a round gut on him reminiscing about how he got fat while either patting or stroking his belly fondly... wowza!

^ this for dayyys

I'm turned on my the concept of like, losing control of my weight. Either because I become addicted to food, or because I surrender my body to a feeder, either way I'm gripped by a fantasy of helplessly watching my body slowly inflate into a helpless mountain of flab around me.

Just gain with a loyal dominant feeder. My dream.

Being hand fed.
Being told to eat more.
Having my tummy so full I can hardly breath.
Watching a waitress' confusion when I order two meals... is one to go? is she going to eat all that?
Outgrowing clothes.
The feel of my belly pushing on my legs.
When a stranger gets a huge smile on their face when they see me.
Seeing my reflection in a store window.
So many more.
In the fantasy realm?
Filling an entire king size bed. (I believe that is how they described Ms. Bradford.)
Eating five pizzas. (I can eat three large and then a bucket of chicken now. I love that combo.)
Living on a tropical island and being fed and pampered all day.
Expanding my belly to the point it sticks out twice as far as it does now and I can barely walk it hangs so low and heavy.
Hitting the 880 pound point, or about eight times what I use to weigh.
Sooo many!

Most exciting post ever.

what ideas turn you on?1 month

I love the idea of leading a normal life during the day and then turning into a gluttonous pig the minute you get home. The clothes come off and you and your fat partner, just go to town on whatever food is available. Kind of a double life of sorts,

I also like the idea of growing of eating while having sex. Face first into a chocolate cake while my sexy SSBBW wife gives me a blowjob.

Expatbhm:

I also like the idea of growing of eating while having sex. Face first into a chocolate cake while my sexy SSBBW wife gives me a blowjob.

Think it 180 degrees different. Have your SSBBW facesitting you while she consumes the cake.

Expatbhm:

Op user:
Think it 180 degrees different. Have your SSBBW facesitting you while she consumes the cake.

That could work too!
<< 13 page 13 of 14   loading