forum  extreme obesity

what ideas turn you on?4 months

Just gain with a loyal dominant feeder. My dream.

Being hand fed.
Being told to eat more.
Having my tummy so full I can hardly breath.
Watching a waitress' confusion when I order two meals... is one to go? is she going to eat all that?
Outgrowing clothes.
The feel of my belly pushing on my legs.
When a stranger gets a huge smile on their face when they see me.
Seeing my reflection in a store window.
So many more.
In the fantasy realm?
Filling an entire king size bed. (I believe that is how they described Ms. Bradford.)
Eating five pizzas. (I can eat three large and then a bucket of chicken now. I love that combo.)
Living on a tropical island and being fed and pampered all day.
Expanding my belly to the point it sticks out twice as far as it does now and I can barely walk it hangs so low and heavy.
Hitting the 880 pound point, or about eight times what I use to weigh.
Sooo many!

Most exciting post ever.

what ideas turn you on?3 months

I love the idea of leading a normal life during the day and then turning into a gluttonous pig the minute you get home. The clothes come off and you and your fat partner, just go to town on whatever food is available. Kind of a double life of sorts,

I also like the idea of growing of eating while having sex. Face first into a chocolate cake while my sexy SSBBW wife gives me a blowjob.

Expatbhm:

I also like the idea of growing of eating while having sex. Face first into a chocolate cake while my sexy SSBBW wife gives me a blowjob.

Think it 180 degrees different. Have your SSBBW facesitting you while she consumes the cake.

Expatbhm:

Op user:
Think it 180 degrees different. Have your SSBBW facesitting you while she consumes the cake.

That could work too!

Just eating and eating until I'm stuffed and getting a blow job at the same time.

Philpy:
Getting it on with a big girl because it has been a while 😅
I agree it's been awhile for me as well. Love the women with big round bellies.

Feedeebware:
Don't trust this man he is a criminal and will neglect your arrangement once he gets what he wants. Do not send him any pics or video he will sell them and not give you any of it he will only give you just enough until you are financially dependent on him then he will disappear and continue selling your content. He has stds I was treated for 4 major stds while with him he also sells illegal and don't trust your children around him he is a sick person he has photos of kids and likes women who look like young girls flat chested types petite. You've been warned.
I cannot stand individuals who would do this. People beware of who your chatting with and be smart.

what ideas turn you on?2 months

I like the idea of someone of forcing to become addicted to food. Always growing bigger. Burying the athelitc body I've worked hard for.

I want to get a big fat pad that swallows my privates and a belly that would cover that. Clothing should become unnecessary unless I have to leave the house (if I still can).

I want to feel my whole body jiggle. I want to feel seats and couches with my underbelly when I sit and have to spend out my legs. And want to feel myself growing too small for doorways.
<< 13 >> page 13 of 17   loading