Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

Fantasy of being a lot fatter than I am is currently a big turn on. I guess maybe because I'm not there yet. I imagine myself wearing a nice outfit of a tight polo shirt and khakis or buttondown shirt, and my belly rippling as I walk, spilling over my belt.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Getting so fat that I can barely reach the front of my belly.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

I've got plenty of fat/humiliation/sub type ideas as kinks, but simply being with someone who appreciated my belly would be a huge turn on.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Just gain with a loyal dominant feeder. My dream.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Expatbhm:

I also like the idea of growing of eating while having sex. Face first into a chocolate cake while my sexy SSBBW wife gives me a blowjob.

Think it 180 degrees different. Have your SSBBW facesitting you while she consumes the cake.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

I like the idea of someone of forcing to become addicted to food. Always growing bigger. Burying the athelitc body I've worked hard for.

I want to get a big fat pad that swallows my privates and a belly that would cover that. Clothing should become unnecessary unless I have to leave the house (if I still can).

I want to feel my whole body jiggle. I want to feel seats and couches with my underbelly when I sit and have to spend out my legs. And want to feel myself growing too small for doorways.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

needing a cane or two is a very arousing thought
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Sounds hot princessV
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

JayDee303:
I would want someone to point out excess calories to me like people that don't understand vegetarians point out salads to me at restaurants - "They have a nice milkshake".

This is honestly one of the biggest turn ins. When someone encourages you to choose the most fattening option. Or when someone else takes over your order and adds extras to it (like cheese or an extra burger)- just to make it extra fattening.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

biggerfuture:
I like the idea of someone of forcing to become addicted to food. Always growing bigger. Burying the athelitc body I've worked hard for.

I want to get a big fat pad that swallows my privates and a belly that would cover that. Clothing should become unnecessary unless I have to leave the house (if I still can).

I want to feel my whole body jiggle. I want to feel seats and couches with my underbelly when I sit and have to spend out my legs. And want to feel myself growing too small for doorways.

Now ya' went and done it! Having my privates covered as you have described is such a turn on for me. Love the thought of orgasms being difficult or impossable to achieve. Everything that comes from being obese or super obese.
6 years
34567   loading