Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

Tip:
Being so fat that my belly covers my crotch

This is my main goal, to cover and have it all swalloed up by the. fat.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Tip:
Being so fat that my belly covers my crotch

boundandfeed:
This is my main goal, to cover and have it all swalloed up by the. fat.

I'd love my belly to be so big I'd have to lift it out of the way to play. At the mint I just have to squish it to one side to make room
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Datguy98:
I don't know why, but I quite like the idea of being hypnotized to eat alot or gain by a bigger woman. I just really like the idea of it!

I think I know why.....Kind of like when you are hypnotized you know what is happening but you still can't control it....kind of like you have an excuse ...it wasn't all your doing?

Not sure just a stab at it.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

For my lady partner to be just large enough to frequently need my assistance to change her menstrual products.

And some furniture breaking wouldn't hurt.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

BabyGirl2120:
Hmm. What turns me on the most is the idea of having a feedee who has become the very definition of gluttony. I want their body to be proof of their unhealthy, hedonistic lifestyle. A massive belly that wobbles with every strained step they take. Thick thighs, each one about one and a half times bigger than my waist. Fat pillowy arms that restrain your from reaching around your gut. Multiple fatty chins, big plump cheeks always covered in some type of grease or food. Fat hands always grabbing for some type of snack. Plump lips, always with something places between them. Someone who is always eager to eat and please, no matter how full or fat they already are. A lazy slob who'll just lay around whilst I'm at work, playing video games and stuffing their face. I dream of a *** who'll sit infront of the fridge and eat everything in it. I'll come home and they're drinking the last of the heavy cream we have, little dribbles making their way down their fat face. As they suckle the last of the cream dorm the carton, they'll toss it to the side and look to me with pleading eyes. "Babe, I'm too fat to get up." "Babe, my tummy hurts." "Babe, I'm still hungry." "Babe, help me to bed." Each fall from their lips in rapid succession as they struggle to move from their place. Their fat little legs are pretty much useless without a help up. Their big gut flows onto their massive thighs, their thick arms rubbing their gelatinous chin and flailing at their sides. I want someone who is the epitome of gluttony and sloth. Greedy and demanding, always hungry, never willing (or able) to move. Laying down, their fat spreads around them and overtakes an entire king size bed. Their gut will still stand proudly, towering over them, a mountain of lard. They'll be massive, huge, gargantuan. I'll sleep curled up by their head each night, their arm a blanket of fat over me.

Where do I sign up for this! It sounds amazing! 😍
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

BabyGirl2120:
Hmm. What turns me on the most is the idea of having a feedee who has become the very definition of gluttony. I want their body to be proof of their unhealthy, hedonistic lifestyle. A massive belly that wobbles with every strained step they take. Thick thighs, each one about one and a half times bigger than my waist. Fat pillowy arms that restrain your from reaching around your gut. Multiple fatty chins, big plump cheeks always covered in some type of grease or food. Fat hands always grabbing for some type of snack. Plump lips, always with something places between them. Someone who is always eager to eat and please, no matter how full or fat they already are. A lazy slob who'll just lay around whilst I'm at work, playing video games and stuffing their face. I dream of a *** who'll sit infront of the fridge and eat everything in it. I'll come home and they're drinking the last of the heavy cream we have, little dribbles making their way down their fat face. As they suckle the last of the cream dorm the carton, they'll toss it to the side and look to me with pleading eyes. "Babe, I'm too fat to get up." "Babe, my tummy hurts." "Babe, I'm still hungry." "Babe, help me to bed." Each fall from their lips in rapid succession as they struggle to move from their place. Their fat little legs are pretty much useless without a help up. Their big gut flows onto their massive thighs, their thick arms rubbing their gelatinous chin and flailing at their sides. I want someone who is the epitome of gluttony and sloth. Greedy and demanding, always hungry, never willing (or able) to move. Laying down, their fat spreads around them and overtakes an entire king size bed. Their gut will still stand proudly, towering over them, a mountain of lard. They'll be massive, huge, gargantuan. I'll sleep curled up by their head each night, their arm a blanket of fat over me.

Unf. Nailed it. I think I gained 50 lbs reading that.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

BabyGirl2120:

Can I be this person for you? I think this is the fat boy gluttony dream I can handle.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

BabyGirl2120:

Okay.

That settles it.

You need to write some stories on here.

If you need (or want) help writing, let me know.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

BabyGirl2120:

oh my! hot! smiley
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

This should be required reading in the reference section.
6 years
45678   loading