Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

i think it´s very hot to know all about your partners desires and weaknesses and use them for both of your enjoyment ^^ and i have so many ideas i can´t write them down all here ;-)
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

chubbycheesecakequeen:
Having someone tease me softly when I'm so painfully full it's hard for me to move about how much I ate/how big I am

This!!!
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

PinkyDear:
Eating. ;-)
Having food bought for me. Being hand fed. Eating until I can hardly breath. Eating multiples (three pizzas, a dozen tacos, a dozen donuts, eight slices of pie, etc), getting that look from someone that lets me know they are turned on by my size, outgrowing clothes. Excuse me while I go binge on something.

Oh PinkyDear, how I would love to be in a mutual gaining relationship exactly like you posted above. I can't think of anything hotter than doing that together and growing ever fatter.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

My feeder making me so fat that I can't reach around my huge gut to pleasure myself... I would be dependent on her even for that...
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Laziness does nothing for me, either in fantasy or reality.

I don't think there is any limit to what could turn me on about myself; I just am objectively sexy. But anything my wife likes about me, I instantly think is sexy about me too.

In reality, I like the idea of her loving herself and actively participating in and loving how she is changing. Not denying that she wants another piece of cake and enjoying it. Checking out her belly while getting dressed and not pouting, but smiling is great. Buying new clothes and modeling them for me. Working out hard and telling me how it was difficult, but more fulfilling since she could still do it. These things turn me on.

In fantasy, if either one of us was actively gaining, that the other wouldn't feed as much as encourage. I don't see this as a very satisfying fetish if there is no one to witness all the work I put in. I need someone to be watching my eating feats and watching me anticipating results. I would want someone to point out excess calories to me like people that don't understand vegetarians point out salads to me at restaurants - "They have a nice milkshake".
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

To feed my feedee, massage her huge belly. While I rub it I create a huge gas bubble. She sighs dreamily, then lets out a thunderous belch.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Think it's a combination of coming home from work to find her on the sofa naked, stuffing herself all day long and just getting bigger and bigger. Then I give her a hand for the evening. That and finding that she has become trapped in the kitchen, still stuffing her face and bursting out of her clothes.

That and a few other things...
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

obeseladiesexciteme:
Just seeing a really fat woman, being lazy and idle and slothful, and just eating everything and anything in sight all day and all night, until she can't move, and is about to burst.

Seeing a very fat woman squeezing into a very tight corset, and then stuffing herself crazy , until the corset tears apart.

Seeing a very fat woman in a bath, stuffing herself crazy, until she can't get out of the bath.

Really fat women stuffing themselves so much that they become breathless, and start panting, and sweating profusely.

All of the above turn me on like crazy. And the second list that you posted is a huge turn on as well.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

For myself the point of no return, I finally feel free smiley i know that I'll never fit into my 38" waist jeans and im ok with that.
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

I have to agree it sounds really really awesome, your desires are great Lscott13
8 years
12345   loading