Fat experiences

I thought i was pregnant

After my wife was done having all of our children we decided to have her tubes tied.

My wife was at her annual Doctors appt. with a Woman Doctor she has been going to for several years....although not the same Doctor that delivered our babies being that we moved.

As the Doctor came in to greet my wife and then look at her chart.....she asked if my wife would mind getting on the scale again even after the nurse already weighed her. My wife got on again as the Doctor operated the slide scale this time...and mentioned sometimes the nurses are a bit fast and I wanted double check. The Doctor then began to examine my wife in her gown and then asked her if she had been feeling sick in the mornings and my wife said "no, why?" The Doctor said "well, You have gained quite a bit of weight from last year but that wouldn't be the main thing....your lower belly is really big and protruding out as if you are many months pregnant...I would like to get a pregnancy test done." My wife then said "I had my Tubes tied after my last child several years ago".....the Doctor said "Ya know those aern't 100% effective I have had several patients get pregnant after those procedures before.....and by the look's of it I believe you are many months pregnant already....It's very easy to get this big after having babies already several times even if you are three months along and you might not have any real signs."

When I got home from work after dinner my wife tells me while sitting on the couch together that her Doctor gave her a pregnancy test today at her annual check up. I said "well?" She said, "the test was negative and I'm JUST FAT......and look PREGNANT!"
8 years

I thought i was pregnant

So.... Is it a boy or a girl? Lol
8 years