Submission and domination

Share your most embarrassing fat humiliation moments

I am more and more humiliated in public for my weight because I am so glutton that time is inevitably turning me into a monstrously obese man… In addition, most of my shirts got to tight and now look like crop tops, allowing all people to see my belly, although they eventually didn’t want… I can’t do anything against it because I have no money to buy new shirts, bad luck ;-) !

One time, during a meeting of a German secular organization at a restaurant, a woman in front of me steadily made comments on my weight and told me advices how to lose weight. By the way, my “Godless happy” shirt is long enough, people don’t see my belly when I wear it ;-) . At the end, the waiter was surprised that she hadn’t ordered anything to eat. She answered: “I intended to eat at the beginning, but… He… overweight… I couldn’t anymore…”. So, if I understand well, she was disgusted to have me, an overweight man, in front of her, this ugly sight cut her appetite and that’s why she didn’t order something to eat! Maybe, I can imagine another reason why people don’t order to eat (or only a salad) when they are with me: because they are afraid of becoming like me (nobody told me that yet, but one day, who knows ;-) ?).

One day, during shopping, I wore a shirt which, I admit, was not the longest anymore (because my belly had grown in the last years). At the checkout I wanted to buy cigarettes. They were left of me and rather high, so I had to raise my right arm to reach the cigarettes. My shirt raised 10 to 20 cm up on the side of the checkout girl, showing off all my fat. When I was finished, she looked very surprised and disgusted.

I am not a fan of French women and French women never liked me, on the other hand, German women used to be totally crazy about me, and I also totally love German women. But it looks like I am not as attractive as I used to be for German 20 years old hot and skinny girls anymore. A few months ago, in a discotheque, I went back to a 50 years old friend (I had bought a drink). Meanwhile, several young girls with a dream body had come to his table. When I joined, the girls leaved one after the other. More than one week ago, in the same discotheque, I smiled to a very hot young girl. She twitched, moved a bit out, then talked about me with her friends and they laughed about me.

But I still have success with fat women of my age. If such a woman (I didn’t met her on Internet, but in real life) is often complaining about fat humiliations, but is always wearing clothes which are the reason why she experiences theses humiliations, could it be also a sexual game like for me, could it be that she loves it, in fact? The problem, it is very difficult to talk about this with people we met in real life, but it is very important for me to know it, because only such women would accept to have a relationship with me, nearly all the others would frighten and think that I am perverse.
7 years