forum  general

gaining with other guys: non gay?3 years

Ok i just wanted some of your guys' opinions on this. I've had a girlfriend of 2 years, and she doesn't know about my fetish. But it doesn't really apply to her. I want her to be fit, I'm not really into chubby girls. I love her to death, she's the girl of my dreams and I know I'm not gay. So, that being said. I do get turned on by the thought of other guys getting fat. Especially like fit guys that work out & have muscles. I think I want to get fat one day too, just not right now. So I guess what I'm asking is,
Guys: do you think it would be weird to gain with another straight guy, in a non-sexual way? Like going out to eat a lot; talking about getting fatter; showing off each other's bellies, etc.?
Girls: feel free to chime in too of what you think.

That doesn't sound weird to me. I would really enjoy having a friend to get fat with!

I find it a bit strange but I am straight and like the idea of other guys getting fat, especially the idea of girls feeding their guys.

It's likely that you are projecting what you want for yourself on other guys.
It's also possible that you are not as straight as you think, but perhaps bi.
It is also possible that your view of fat/gaining men is of a fetishistic nature.
Or a combination of all three. All of which is fine.

I know that all three of these possibilities have a certain value of "true" for me when it comes to fat/gaining girls and my own sexuality. It's complicated and confusing sometimes and that's okay.

If athletic guys can go to the gym together and work out together fat guys surely can gain together. Totally not gay, (and even it was, there's nothing wrong with gay)

Sounds perfectly reasonable. I'm straight and like to encourage other guy gainers. Seems like sort of the same thing.

I think the rule of thumb is that you can do whatever with other guys as long as you whisper "no homo" on the regular.

I am straight, and the idea of gaining with other guys seems like it would be cool, especially if our wives/GF were also into seeing us gain. What guys ever went on a fishing / Hunting / Road trip and didn't eat like pigs till they got home? Seems natural to me.

As long as there is that understanding or unspoken truth that nothing is going to happen regardless of being in such a sensual bloated state, things should be fine.
That way no lines are crossed and fewer issues for future dates of yours to be concerned with.

I'm straight and happily married to the same woman I've been with for almost 20 years. She knows all about that I like weight gain, on her and me. She also enjoy being a big girl and likes me heavier. I have some health issues that makes gaining hard. But I usually can gain a decent amount for periods of time.
All this being said, when it comes to chatting about it at websites like this most of the time I end up talking to other guys. There just seems to be more of us. So I find chatting about gaining and general talking about all this stuff with other guys to be perfectly fine. Even receiving encouragement from gay and bi fellows. Again, I'm happily straight and married, but sharing this fantasy with others, no mater who it is, is sometimes all we have. So I see nothing wrong with it whether it's straight guys just sharing and encouraging or even chatting with gay and bi guys. Of course I draw the line on anything sexual. Hopefully all that makes sense? smiley
1 page 1 of 2   loading