forum  general

gaining with other guys: non gay?3 years

For me, gaining is a huge turn on and to share that with someone that I'm not at all attracted to would make me uncomfortable. I've been asked by plenty of guys on here if I want a "gaining buddy" or something like that, so it's not uncommon at all for guys to want to talk and gain together, but for me personally I just find it too weird to go through with.

You could just not be homophobic.

Society is weird when it comes to stuff like this. Athletes get naked in room full of other naked guys on a regular basis and it doesn't come across as gay. 2 straight women can walk down the street holding hands or arms locked and they're still straight. So I see nothing wrong with enjoying something you like with someone else.
I think it's fine and even mentally healthy to be that open and accepting.
Get a gainer buddy and go to a buffet to see who can eat the most!

While I wouldn't have any issues with getting stuffed with other guys, I think it would end up more of a competitive thing than a sexual one.
Also, I would also feel most comfortable in mixed company, both girls and boys, than I would with just guys or just me and girls.

gaining with other guys: non gay?2 years

moremuscle:
Ok i just wanted some of your guys' opinions on this. I've had a girlfriend of 2 years, and she doesn't know about my fetish. But it doesn't really apply to her. I want her to be fit, I'm not really into chubby girls. I love her to death, she's the girl of my dreams and I know I'm not gay. So, that being said. I do get turned on by the thought of other guys getting fat. Especially like fit guys that work out & have muscles. I think I want to get fat one day too, just not right now. So I guess what I'm asking is,
Guys: do you think it would be weird to gain with another straight guy, in a non-sexual way? Like going out to eat a lot; talking about getting fatter; showing off each other's bellies, etc.?
Girls: feel free to chime in too of what you think.

I'm in the same boat. This is what I want to do

gaining with other guys: non gay?2 years

Further, I certainly enjoy platonic feederism.

gaining with other guys: non gay?1 month

Here's another perspective: I thought I was attracted to big men and gainers because I was turned on by thinking about it but it turned out that my brain was confusing wanting to be them with wanting to be with them. My wife calls it FUBU (do I want to f you or be you?) I had trouble getting it because I didn't want to believe I was transgender for a very long time but yeah FUBU is a very common thing even with people who aren't even remotely trans because sexuality is pretty complicated to say the least especially if you have a fetish for things that most people don't consider inherently sexual.

gaining with other guys: non gay?2 weeks

moremuscle:
Ok i just wanted some of your guys' opinions on this. I've had a girlfriend of 2 years, and she doesn't know about my fetish. But it doesn't really apply to her. I want her to be fit, I'm not really into chubby girls. I love her to death, she's the girl of my dreams and I know I'm not gay. So, that being said. I do get turned on by the thought of other guys getting fat. Especially like fit guys that work out & have muscles. I think I want to get fat one day too, just not right now. So I guess what I'm asking is,
Guys: do you think it would be weird to gain with another straight guy, in a non-sexual way? Like going out to eat a lot; talking about getting fatter; showing off each other's bellies, etc.?
Girls: feel free to chime in too of what you think.

Bulkingup:
I'm in the same boat. This is what I want to do

I have a girl's body and find girls getting fat a turn-on, but I'm not sexually attracted to girls at all, so, same, I guess. I think it's because it's close to what would happen to MY body if I got fat.
2 page 2 of 2   loading