General

Competition win $50 - most liked video

Most liked video competition - Win $50 Amazon Voucher

To celebrate recent improvements to our videos section we're holding our biggest ever prize competition for this months most liked video. The video section has a new upload mechanism, better quality videos and videos are now available to view on most modern iPads and iPhones. The prizes are:

1st prize - $50 Amazon Voucher
2nd prize - $40 Amazon Voucher
3rd prize - $30 Amazon Voucher
Runners up - 3 prizes of 1 month combined upgrade

Closing date is 31st July 2015.

All you need to do is upload a video with the description 'competition entry', and the videos with the most likes will win the prizes. It couldn't be easier! The video can be of whatever you like, but something on topic such as belly jiggle/eating/weighting will probably go down best. Men may have to be more creative - perhaps something funny, unusual or wacky. Make your video go viral!

Here are some top tips for getting the most liked video:

* Maximize daylight - people like to see what you're doing
* Hold your phone or camera horizontally - this avoids black borders on the video
* Use your imagination and be creative - members will appreciate the effort
* Promote your video and encourage people to like it!

Upload your video now! Please ask any questions below smiley
8 years

Oh by the way, you can enter as many times as you like, but they must be new videos i.e. not uploaded before.
8 years

Don't forget, if you want your video to be entered into the competition you must add 'competition entry' to the video description. Otherwise we won't know it's an entry.

Another top tip - Get your video in early to give it time to get the maximum number of likes. To be fair to everyone I can only offer one prize per person, but you can enter as many times as you like to get the best chance of winning.
8 years

I really appreciate the positive feedback. There's still more improvements to make but pleased you're enjoying things so far.

Yes I deliberately included a guy on the banner to show that the competition is open to all. I appreciate that it may be more difficult for guys, given that the ladies here tend to get so much attention, but perhaps something funny or creative could clinch it.

Besides there's still only two entries up at the minute so prizes are just up for grabs. Anyone can just upload an entry and as things currently stand you're almost certain to win a prize!
8 years

There's 15 total so far, though people have entered more than once.
8 years

Is this going to be a regular comp or just a one off?
8 years

I'm hoping to have more regular competitions for different things and with a variety of prizes. I have several ideas already, I want to create an artwork section so we could have a competition to kick start that when it's ready. Perhaps also competitions for stories and pics. Any ideas are welcome.
8 years

Yup. You can vote for whichever videos you think deserve it most. This may be just one, or several. be quick though, the competition ends in just one days time.
8 years

I'm going to make it 12 midnight GMT on 31st July 2015. This way I can set my calender and I'll remember to check all the entries.
8 years

Hate to be annoying about this but when will the results be revealed?
8 years