forum  submission and domination

vore kink2 years

This is great. I write some pretty whacky vore fantasy stories. It's never the hardcore vore, but more of shapeshifting into objects. One where I fatten up a man and turn him into a big gingerbread cookie and another where I turn him into tobacco and smoke him. There are other fun ones--usually a twist on some sordid fairy tale or alien abduction.

vore kink2 years

Clubkong:
Any beauties who want to roleplay being fattened up as a main course (LOL) don't be shy to ping me on clubkong@gmail.com

Cheers
would you like it to be the other way around as the one you fatten eats you instead?

vore kink2 years

SweetLittleTreat:
I've seen a few people on FF who have been into vore and that makes me really happy! I was actually into vore before I was into feedism. Looking back, I can remember seeing vore in cartoons, books and movies and feeling tingly and intrigued as a child but of course I didn't understand until I was introduced to it when I was roughly fourteen. It's actually because of vore that I realized how "into" feedism I actually was (but that's a whole different story). It's honestly more of a fetish than a kink for me, but I understand that's not the same for everyone.

So what are everyone's experiences with vore? How did you find it, what do you like about it, what are the roles you enjoy with it?

Personally, I love the idea of being prey, both shrunken down and same size. I really love the idea of being hunted down by a villain/monster to be eaten and the idea of being fattened up by someone hiding behind a warm and caring facade who only plans to eat me up. I sometimes like preparation and while I usually like "soft vore" I sometimes like hard and enjoy the concept of digestion. I'm also keen on the idea of watching my monstrous lover eat others or even luring people to feed to him. It's rare that I get to talk about vore with anyone other than my partner, so this is a golden opportunity!
I'm a predator ^^ ill feed ya then eat ya XP

vore kink2 years

chubbychick:
i love the idea of being fattened up to be eaten, either against my will or without realising whats happening until its too late

SweetLittleTreat:
I like this too! The idea of blissfully ignorant prey and then the sick realization is delightful! I don't know if I like that or the idea of being hunted more.

That brings up another question--I wonder what other people prefer in predators or prey?
I'm a predator in vore and I love to eat and feel my prey squirm down my throat knowing their fate in my stomach I like other types of vore as well message me if your intresnted my kik is fattenmelikeluiga or MuscleFurry just let me know who you are

vore kink2 years

chubbychick:
i love the idea of being fattened up to be eaten, either against my will or without realising whats happening until its too late
would you let a predator like me feed you then eat you ? message me if youd like that my kik is fattenmelikeluiga
thanks

vore kink1 month

I am into fetish of feasting upon nice plump girls just for them being so delicious and full of creamy meat. Especially, accompanied with skinny girls who are after chubby ones of their kind. It is purely fantasy and I don't mean to offend anybody.
attachment

vore kink2 weeks

It's definitely a huge fantasy of mine to be used as food for a feedee. Give my fat body to someone bigger and greater. That's something I imagine often.
4 page 4 of 4   loading