Stuffing

Opening throat?

Hey guys, is there anyone who can give me advice to help me open my throat? I'm a liquid bloater and stuffer who can sort of open the throat to the stomach but I haven't quite mastered the technique yet.

Any help would be appreciated smiley
8 years

Opening throat?

I'd be interested to learn how to do this too. I've seen people chug beers in a sew seconds and would love to learn how.
8 years

Opening throat?

i think its heavily related to this: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts - these folks master a control over their throat to let air inside stomachs. there are also videos there. Go check it out smiley

I was trying to do that, but its hard thing to do for me at least. Someone learns to do it quickly and for someone it takes a lot of time.
8 years

Opening throat?

Xin:
i think its heavily related to this: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts - these folks master a control over their throat to let air inside stomachs. there are also videos there. Go check it out smiley

I was trying to do that, but its hard thing to do for me at least. Someone learns to do it quickly and for someone it takes a lot of time.

I've been able to do that since I was around 15, it does come in handy sometimes but if you aren't careful it can give you terrible gas. I don't know if it has much to do with the drinking thing, everything I read about that seems to involve pouring a large amount of liquid down and ignoring the choking response. That's my best guess anyway, I can't do it.
8 years

Opening throat?

Okay, so I just recently figured something similar to this out. First of all, don't start with a full to the brim cup. While preparing take a small breath. Right before the liquid gets to the back of your throat, swallow. And repeat swallowing till gone. It's not perfect but its as close as I got to what you may be trying to do.
8 years

Opening throat?

simply try that: drink from the shower hose and slowly increase the flow while chugging. Try letting more and more time (water) flow between actively chugging. You'll reach a point where it just flows down automatically and you don't have to chug any more -> then your throat is open. (I do this sometimes - it's great fun and filling up quite well smiley )
8 years