forum  extreme obesity

do any women want to be immobile?3 years

I wanna know size, weight, and why?

do any women want to be immobile?3 years

being immobile isn't something many would aspire to actually become, since I'm sure it would suck once you're there

do any women want to be immobile?2 years

Y E S! I dunno maybe 900+ ? I've always wanted to be a helpless piggy(;

Y E S! I dunno maybe 900+ ? I've always wanted to be a helpless piggy(;

I will always want some mobility. But I dream of being even larger than I am now, of having more of that lovely feeling of moving slowly and taking up space.

Quite honestly, yes. . . 500-600 sounds really nice =)

Im new to all the feeding and gaing weight. But sins I meet a feeder I just want lay in bed and eat and sleep. I gaine 40 lbs in 3 month. I hope I can gaine 200 lbs this year. My goal is to get immobile and even more fatter and fatter.

I'm only 110 but am just now starting to gain... I know it seems like I shouldnt be in this conversation but the idea really has always turned me on. smiley Would love to be fed until im immobile. xoxoxo heres to getting fatter.

beautifulssbbw:
I am currently 460. I would absolutely LOVE to be immobile! I love how all my fat feels on me and the way I jiggle. I want to keep getting bigger and bigger!

Same here, I feel the same way. I am only 293 pounds but I am starting to look quite big considering Im only 50 tall. I would like to get up to 400 pounds in the next 2 years.

If you reach a plateau, go one a weight loss diet. Lose about 10#s. Then start eating what you like to eat. You should wind up at a high-end weight eating the same amount of food asyou were eating before starting the diet.
1 page 1 of 4   loading