Extreme obesity

Do any women want to be immobile?

Im new to all the feeding and gaing weight. But sins I meet a feeder I just want lay in bed and eat and sleep. I gaine 40 lbs in 3 month. I hope I can gaine 200 lbs this year. My goal is to get immobile and even more fatter and fatter.
8 years

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

If it was me I wouldn't get bored & I'd definitely not want to leave, that would be a massive dick move and the wrong thing, I go in for the long haul
8 years

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

BBWs burn very bright, but not very long. Going immobile spells an early doom. That said, would you rather die skinny and unhappy?
7 years

I've never fancied immobility, limited mobility yes... I'd love to waddle and find it hard to walk very far
7 years

It's not the destination, but the journey.
7 years

I would love my wife to become limited mobility, but she does not want that herself. Already she suffers from arthritis, and has diabetes, so the gaining fantasy really cannot happen without serious health issues.
I think if you are in a relationship, and you truely love the other person, you will be there for as long as you both live, regardless of size.
So, even though I would love my wife to be 350lbs-450lbs the reality is she can't and will never be that, but I love her anyway so it doesn't matter :-)
7 years

fatbelly19:
being immobile isn't something many would aspire to actually become, since I'm sure it would suck once you're there
It's one thing to aspire, quite another to want.
7 years

PillowPrincessPlump91:
That's why all feeders should be rich. That way if they chicken out and run like little boys, at least you get their money so you can keep getting fatter forever XD
7 years

TheRPGuy:
I wanna know size, weight, and why?
currently 165 and want to get to 400 then possibly go for immobility and be 600-700 lbs just fell in love with being stuffed and growing .
6 years

PillowPrincessPlump91:

450 lb is still a big size. Could always test out acting being immobile before actually being too big to move. And see if they want that life style.
6 years
12   loading