Story authors

Plagarism

I've contacted Chubby Teen to let her know.

If your a story author and find yourself in a similar situation then you may wish to contact the person who copied your work and ask for your self to be credited as the author, perhaps with a link to your profile on this site or elsewhere.

Alternatively if you wish to protect your copyright the best thing to do is contact the website owners (in this case Deviant Art) and ask them to remove the content.

Most website owners will readily remove copyrighted content without question. In the unlikely case they refuse the next step would be to make a complaint to their Internet Service Provider (or at least threaten to do so which should be enough). You can find out their ISP by looking them up on such sites as whois.com.
8 years

Plagarism

The fact that a story is copied is not necessarily an issue unless it was done by someone other than the author, and the author objects. If you're worried that this may be the case then rather than posting here, it's better to contact the author to let them know. Then they can decide whether to take action or not.
8 years

Plagarism

FatL0vr:
The story, hips don't lie, is also a copy of this story]www.deviantart.com/art/Mirror-Image-XWG-BBW-549347900

Hips Don't Lie isn't a copy of Mirror Image.

I was worried at first since Mirror Image is my story, but after checking, I saw that they were different. The main characters have the same name, but that's the only glaring similarity I saw.

Thanks for the concern though.
8 years