forum  fat experiences

how big is your belly ?4 months

Hmmm I got 68% which is higher than I thought but I'm short so the weight I carry is proportionately high

Only 40%

Going to have to fix that!

how big is your belly ?3 months

Big - 56%. I want to make it bigger!

F@*k!!
85%!
Jeez I think I have ages to go yet to my perfectly enormous belly.... My belly is disproportionately large though.... It might be possible to get 110% - here I come....

"Uh oh. I think you went WAY too far. Try loosing some weight. It may be a bit too late... hopefully you don't pop!"

Lose some - don't think so!

19%, gooooood enough, until the right feedeer appear smiley

I only got 12. But my wife is a massive 83%!
She can't even wear pants or belts anymore, just huge elastic skirts! They look like tents and the tag says 8L (that's XXXXXXXXL!)...but they look so skintight and clingy on her!

That probably translates to XXXL in American plus sizes...but in Japan, even "plus size" ladies are so much thinner in general, my wife is so obese they classify her as not just "extremely large" but practically "kaiju sized" !

71%.
Thanks to this quiz I'm so turned on now!

fat0dave:
71%.
Thanks to this quiz I'm so turned on now!

Try googling "fat quiz" and you'll find dozens of tantalizing options!

FatAsButter:
F@*k!!
85%!
Jeez I think I have ages to go yet to my perfectly enormous belly.... My belly is disproportionately large though.... It might be possible to get 110% - here I come....

"Uh oh. I think you went WAY too far. Try loosing some weight. It may be a bit too late... hopefully you don't pop!"

Lose some - don't think so!

I can safely say, after looking through some of your pics, that you don't need to lose an ounce! smiley
<< 15 page 15 of 16   loading