forum  general

anime fans?3 years

Hey, I was just wondering if there were any anime fans out there? What am I saying, of course there is! smiley What are some of everyone's favorite animes here?

One of my favorite animes is Digimon, I'd honestly say it's my alltime favorite. Some of the others include the Dragon Ball series, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Soul Eater, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, One Piece, Space Dandy, and Fruits Basket... Okay, I'll stop now!

anime fans?3 years

My favorites are Ah my goddes, Elfin Lied, inuyasha and Shin-chan.

Mushishi is amazing, I'm watching season 2 as well.

anime fans?3 years

Too many to list.

anime fans?3 years

Puella Magi Madoka Magica, KashiMashi:Girl Meets Girl, and the first two My Little Pony movies ( they were produced by a Japanese production company, so they qualify as anime ! )

anime fans?3 years

Currently watching monster,charlotte and catching up with sao2. Saw the live action adaptations of attack on titan the other day and was disappointing. Waiting for initial d legend 2 to be subbed.. yeah I like anime 😊

anime fans?3 years

Pretty big into anime. Been watching the new season of Working! and it's great!

Also, been reading the Food Wars manga. I gotta stop doing that when I'm hungry.

anime fans?3 years

My name says it all. It started way back in 1995 when I found Sailor Moon and then I started looking for others. Discovered subbed anime from my ex who had been watching Naruto. He kindly burned all 220 episodes of that for me as well as the movies and I binge watched them all. Then moved to Bleach, he got some for me then I finished off the series at 337 episodes and the four movies. Air, Green Green, Devil May Cry (wish they made more of that), Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Ichigo 100%, I have a whole binder full of burned anime.

anime fans?3 years

I finished the first season of Attack on titan awhile back and all I can say is wow, thar is intense. I'm looking foward to the second season, but in the meanwhile i'm bouncing back and forth between Akame Ga Kill and Naruto Shipudden. My favorite will always be the classics I grew up with. Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Wolfs Rain, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi, Gundam, DBZ and the like. I confess to coming home after school as a kid and being extremely bummed out if I was home too late to watch Sailor moon. smiley

anime fans?2 years

I finished Attack on Titan recently as well. I do also like Evangelion and DBZ, and a friend introduced me to Outlaw Star so I watched through that not long ago too.

anime fans?2 years

Been into anime for close to eight years now. My faves are One Piece, D.Gray-Man, Magi and Soul Eater. I definitely forgot some since I've seen over a hundred though xD
1 page 1 of 2   loading