forum  general

anime fans?2 years

I've watched a fair few in my time. Currently keeping up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and making my way through Aria and Legend of Galactic Heroes. I absolutely adore Fullmetal Alchemist (in any version), Haibane Renmei, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Gurren Lagann, Madoka, and... Yeah, more shows than I could mention really.

anime fans?2 years

I love so many, lol. My favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion (absolute favorite), Paranoia Agent, Erased, Your Lie in April, Detective Conan, Full Metal Alchemist, Fushigi Yuugi, Ranma 1/2, DBZ, Elfen Lied, and Wolf's Rain. Just to name a few.

anime fans?2 years

I'm a big fan of anime. While I don't watch as much as I used to, I still find a few here and there. The anime that really got me into anime was Ranma 1/2, which is a series that is very popular, but I rarely find people who have heard of it. If you haven't go check it out!

Ranma and his father go to stay at a friend of theirs house. They have just gotten back for a martial arts training journey. Ranma is to be married to Akane. Who is the daughter of Mr.Tengo, Genma's (Ranma's father) friend. But, there is one little issue that happened on their recent journey. Whenever Ranma is splashed with cold water he turns into a girl! Genma turns into a Panda! Only hot water will turn them back to normal. It's a great show. Martial arts action, comedy, great characters, and the fact that many of the characters are cursed to turn into different things if they get wet. Ranma turning into a girl and figuring out how to handle that is fun and funny to watch. Check it out, I am sure it is on most all anime streaming websites. I will also say, as sacrilegious as it is, I actually really enjoy the dubbed version. It is well done.

Also, for those dirty minded amongst us. There is a website, ehentai , Google it. It has all sorts of Manga and art work based on animes. Obviously it has hentai. If one does a search for "weight gain" in the gallery section there is loads of results. There are searches too, bbw, belly expansion, etc. Lots to check out for anime and manga lovers.

Edit* 700lbgoal, just after I posted this I see you mentioned Ranma 1/2! Lol smiley

anime fans?2 years

Haha, well it's a good one! I also never hear anyone talk about it, sadly. And hey, I love the dub too (well...until it got to the point where the voice of Inuyasha became Ranma...I really loved Ranma's first voice and once it changed all I could picture was Inuyasha with Akane lol). In fact, I prefer dubs over subs. I know a lot of people say they're awful but not every one is terrible. smiley

(Also: I like to imagine there's a spring of drowned sumo, "Whoever fall in turn huge like sumo" XD).

anime fans?2 years

700lbgoal:
Haha, well it's a good one! I also never hear anyone talk about it, sadly. And hey, I love the dub too (well...until it got to the point where the voice of Inuyasha became Ranma...I really loved Ranma's first voice and once it changed all I could picture was Inuyasha with Akane lol). In fact, I prefer dubs over subs. I know a lot of people say they're awful but not every one is terrible. smiley

(Also: I like to imagine there's a spring of drowned sumo, "Whoever fall in turn huge like sumo" XD).

OMG yes! I was the same way! I loved the dub up until they changed it! I have some friends that also love Ranma and we all agree we loved the dub until it was changed at that point.
lol, yeah I have had many thoughts of different cursed springs to fall into. Of all the fictional things I wish were real, those springs would be high on the list. smiley

anime fans?3 months

I don't think that there exists any forum that doesn't have anime or hentaimangaly fans on haha
2 page 2 of 2   loading