General

Anime fans?

Too many to list.
8 years

Anime fans?

My name says it all. It started way back in 1995 when I found Sailor Moon and then I started looking for others. Discovered subbed anime from my ex who had been watching Naruto. He kindly burned all 220 episodes of that for me as well as the movies and I binge watched them all. Then moved to Bleach, he got some for me then I finished off the series at 337 episodes and the four movies. Air, Green Green, Devil May Cry (wish they made more of that), Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Ichigo 100%, I have a whole binder full of burned anime.
8 years

Anime fans?

I finished Attack on Titan recently as well. I do also like Evangelion and DBZ, and a friend introduced me to Outlaw Star so I watched through that not long ago too.
7 years

Anime fans?

I've watched a fair few in my time. Currently keeping up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and making my way through Aria and Legend of Galactic Heroes. I absolutely adore Fullmetal Alchemist (in any version), Haibane Renmei, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Gurren Lagann, Madoka, and... Yeah, more shows than I could mention really.
7 years