Gaining

Fattened friend- advice?

This is more asking for advice, if you will. I fantasise about getting bigger, or watching other people getting bigger, but they are just fantasies to me.
I have a very close friend, who i havent told about my fetish, but occasionally i see him out of the corner or my eye, and i subconconciously imagine him fat. Like a detailed image pops into my brain.
I am partly sickened by these images, because hes my friend and i feel gross, but my brain keeps on coming up with them, and i sometimes get a little turned on by it.

Any advice? Should I enjoy these images or try to get them out of my brain? Should i tell my friend about my fetish? Advice would be appreciated, thankssmiley
8 years

Fattened friend- advice?

Whenever I've fantasized about someone getting fat, it has always been part of developing a sexual crush on that person. If you're starting to get turned on by imagining this person fatter, first ask yourself do you want to be "more than friends" with this person? A lot of friendships become wonderful relationships. A lot of friendships don't survive trying to add a romantic or sexual component, though. You decide whether you want to risk the friendship by bringing in romance and sexuality. If you do, and if your friend agrees, introduce your fetish to your new boyfriend in a gentle, loving way.

Personally though, I've always had the best luck with guys who are already morbidly obese when I meet them. That way, I don't have to try to convince someone to give up society's approval of their body type or feel guilty about the health risks of fattening them up; I can just love the roly-poly oompa-loompas the way they are.
8 years