General

Favorite things about fat

For me, the softness is also what I like most about fat (on my partner), especially soft bellies. Spooning your partner and feeling her soft belly is just heavenly. Of course, I also like the looks of it, but I think that is mainly because my brain associates it with softness. On the other hand, hard, pregnant-like bellies do nothing for me.
8 years

I enjoy both a fat belly and a pregnant belly. Absolutely love them.

As for why I like fat, pretty much what everybody has already said. I like the round, soft, abundant look and I love the soft curvy feel as I run my hands over it. I love snuggling up to a nice fat girl who is fat enough to be soft everywhere I might touch - which is all of her! :-)

I like the freedom it signifies, to eat what you want, when you want, as often as you want, and as much as you want, and I love a subtle little jiggle or bounce in certain areas. I also love the heaviness, as in the feeling of her soft weight pressing into me if she's on top or reclining on my lap and I like the challenge of her size and weight if we're play fighting/wrestling.

I also like how a fatter body is more unique in appearance. Skinny bodies can all pretty much resemble each other with only a few variations, like height. As a person gains weight, they become a little more unique in appearance. I absolutely watching a person grow as they gain weight. I love watching their new fat fill out their body and tighten their clothes.

Kind of a disjointed, long winded response, but I'm on my phone, so not rewriting it :-)
8 years

one of my favorite things is snuggle in behind my naked, fat partner when they are laying on their side... spooning them and feeling my tight, lean form press into their soft flesh, reach around them with one arm, and massage and knead the yielding bulge of their lower belly... love it!
6 years