Story authors

Feederfantasy amazon book

Has anyone read the feeder fantasy book that's on amazon? Wondering which authors they commissioned to write stories, and if they are any good.
8 years

what's it called? last time I checked Amazon there weren't any. I keep meaning to start selling mine some point.
8 years

The book is called Fatter: A collection of 15 erotic weight-gain stories. It contains contributions from the best authors of weight gain fiction from websites such as Fantasy Feeder, Dimensions and Curvage. All stories have been edited by myself to ensure they are of professional quality and only the best stories have been included. It contains a variety of themes including BBW and BHM weightgain, force feeding, realistic and futuristic settings.

Here's the link on Amazon, if you enjoy reading the stories please rate us and write a review:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00M3NLRWW
8 years

which authors? the page only has three summaries but no author references.
8 years

Some of the author wish to remain anonymous, however I can tell you that we had contributions from MzJezebel, MollyCoddles, WinterStocking, myself and others. Authors from Dimensions, Curvage and Fantasy Feeder.
8 years

If there's any market for another book in the future I'd like to try my hand at writing for it I think. How long were most of the stories in it?
8 years

This is awesome! smiley
8 years

Sure, just follow the link:

amazon.co.uk/Fatter-collection-erotic-weight-gain-stories-ebook/dp/B00M3NLRWW/ref=sr_1_2

If you enjoy it, please don't forget to leave a review smiley
8 years

Yup, it's available on Amazon. Go get your copy smiley

amazon.com/Fatter-collection-erotic-weight-gain-stories-ebook/dp/B00M3NLRWW

7 years

If you care to use any of MY stories for your next venture, be my guest!
7 years
12   loading