Lifestyle tips

Fatties have more sex

theregister.co.uk/2015/10/01/overweight_men_obese_women_score_highest_when_it_comes_to_jigjig/

Fat postive article in The Register.
8 years

Fatties have more sex

How splendid!
8 years

Fatties have more sex

mrman1980uk:
How splendid!

Someone said it's not that fat people are sexier it's just that they want more of everything.
8 years

Fatties have more sex

mrman1980uk:
How splendid!

JumpingJack:
Someone said it's not that fat people are sexier it's just that they want more of everything.

That may be a bit true! I know when I am gaining I seem to just go for it, be it extra food, more fattening junk and just give in to everything a lot more. Even though I am an FA / very into weight gain I see it with myself for sure but even when my wife starts gaining she is more care free, happier, doesn't deprive herself anything....I mean anything she will sit and eat a pint of ben n jerrys where as before she doesn't even tempt herself with snacks like that. Also usually when not gaining she will try and eat healthy but when she has gained some weight she asks to go to in n out burgers and always eats fattening stuff....she just lets herself do what she wants...more food, more fattening food and snacks, more sex a little more drinking, she just is more relaxed and enjoys everything.
8 years

Fatties have more sex

Could be argued that they are better at oral because they are hungry...☺
8 years

Fatties have more sex

Confidence in one's body and comfort with each other makes all the difference. My lady and I have sex a few times a week and enjoy walking around the house nude. :-)
7 years

Fatties have more sex

After some fairly barren years when the kids were small, the last few years my wife has put on a lot of weight and I can't get enough. Our sex life has never been better 😀
7 years

Fatties have more sex

I think the stereotype that fat women only have more sex because we're desperate and will abandon our standards is a load of crap. I have very high standards, thank you very much smiley[/quote]

^^^^^^^ I totally agree with this. This is what someone says when they are either jealous or don't really know. I for one...obviously like heavier women but I believe there is a large group that don't have as strong of feeling's towards heavier women that have actually grown to like them because they had an encounter with a chubbier or heavier girl romantically or sexually. I remembered the first time I ever felt the extra softness and fat and I was unbelievable hooked....and couldn't ever imagine having a girlfriend that wasn't chubby, fat or overweight.
7 years

Fatties have more sex

piggyjessica:
There are some women who don't want to have sex because they believe they are too fat. Even if their partner adores their body they cannot mentally enjoy sex because they feel uncomfortable so they avoid sex.

I've been with a few recently gaining women that while they wanted and enjoyed sex were not comfortable with their bodies and it was a serious hinderance to my enjoyment. Having said that I've only met one fat girl that I think would do all three without concern : sit in my lap, lay on top of me/ or otherwise be on top without supporting their own weight, lay on the bed naked
, uncovered, with decent lighting.

Not that I have a fat girl litmus test, or have really had that many fat girls sit in my lap, but it's sad that a girl in the middle of making out is so concerned with supporting her weight. Or maybe it's just because I love feeling her belly and boobs squished against me.

BTW, if you read the whole study, obese men reported fewer partners- while overweight would include a lot of muscular, or board shouldered men ( the authors note George Bush had a BMI that made him overweight .). So i think the study mostly confirmed expectations. Even moreso for women( ie men will have sex with anything that moves)
7 years