Fat experiences

Britain is getting big

Glad to hear they are getting fat in the UK. Whenever I travel abroad I often feel like I am the fattest person in a particular country since so many cultures do not have the fast food and restaurant choices we have nor do they have the large restaurant portions. I often find myself starving for a sighting of an attractive chubby or fat woman and wishing there were more fat men like me on the streets. I will definitely look forward to going back to the UK and celebrate how fat the Brits are becoming. Good news indeed.
8 years

Britain is getting big

SweetChub94:
So I've just returned from a week at the UK holiday resort. It's the first time I've been swimming since, ahem, gaining some padding. I had tried my medium swim shorts on a week before and they wouldn't go past my thighs, so Large it was. I confess I was a tad nervous about showcasing my softer bod about in front of strangers.

Well my fear was unfounded as I could not believe the amount of porkers out & about! When they talk about obesity in Britain, I witnessed it first hand. So many morbidly obese older men & women (50+) a couple of obese women (35-50) then a lot of chubby guys (mainly dad's (25-40). I was astounded though at the amount of porky young adults, so many young men & women who are already so soft & plump from sedentary lifestyles who are almost assured will be fat or fatter later on in life. Happy days smiley

bigboobslover:
But seem to be much much fatter in the North and Midlands of England , and Scotland and Wales, than in the South of England.

The M25 really ringfenses the skinnies in.
8 years

Britain is getting big

SweetChub94:
So I've just returned from a week at the UK holiday resort. It's the first time I've been swimming since, ahem, gaining some padding. I had tried my medium swim shorts on a week before and they wouldn't go past my thighs, so Large it was. I confess I was a tad nervous about showcasing my softer bod about in front of strangers.

Well my fear was unfounded as I could not believe the amount of porkers out & about! When they talk about obesity in Britain, I witnessed it first hand. So many morbidly obese older men & women (50+) a couple of obese women (35-50) then a lot of chubby guys (mainly dad's (25-40). I was astounded though at the amount of porky young adults, so many young men & women who are already so soft & plump from sedentary lifestyles who are almost assured will be fat or fatter later on in life. Happy days smiley

bigboobslover:
But seem to be much much fatter in the North and Midlands of England , and Scotland and Wales, than in the South of England.

LondonFA:
The M25 really ringfenses the skinnies in.

Agree, although there are some surprisingly soft girls in the wealthy outskirts of London, I think.
8 years

Britain is getting big

I love that the UK seems to be becoming more tolerant of fatness. Many girls in their 20's have gained a bit now and most aren't dieting as they are accepting their new curves thanks to larger girls in media. One of my friends used to be stick thin and barely ate, now she is plumper (not fat) and makes no effort to hide it, even being one the first to suggest desserts at meals out.

I think swimming pools can be the best places to get used to new gains. There is something about having your belly out in the open and bare for all to see, no shirt to hide it and displaying your overindulgence.

If you try and suck in when you have a bigger belly I find its kinda obvious that you're trying to hide it, so letting it out and taking the comments may be the best course to take at a pool/beach.

Swim shorts that fit are good if you are uncomfortable coming out as a fatty like that, but I liked wearing my size S ones that barely stayed fastened with my gut hanging over, sure drew a few looks and remarks!
8 years