Submission and domination

Life on the farm

Bisubpig:
As predicted and only took 4 minutes.

What can I say? You might be a middle-aged man, but you can still end up in a ditch.
10 months

Life on the farm

Bisubpig:

Munchies:
What can I say? You might be a middle-aged man, but you can still end up in a ditch.

Bisubpig:
the double-down... smiley

You confuse me, sir. I'm not even saying you shouldn't do the thing. I just said to be careful.

Is it wrong that I want people to live out their fetishes in a safe way?
10 months

Life on the farm

Bisubpig:

Munchies:

Bisubpig:
the double-down... smiley

Munchies:
You confuse me, sir. I'm not even saying you shouldn't do the thing. I just said to be careful.

Is it wrong that I want people to live out their fetishes in a safe way?

Bisubpig:
I am being rude. It's just that I included a line in the post because certain people cannot help themselves. Let me ask you something. I've spent 4 years and about $840K on this project. Wouldn't you think that I would have put tons of my time and energy into that aspect of it? In the midst of all these months, wouldn't you guess that I had spent hours thinking of the worst case scenarios and how they could be mitigated (quite easily, by the way). And after all this time and effort, would your warning actually save the day in the event of a serial killer stalking horny fat guys on FF? I applaud you for wanting safety for other people. That cannot be achieved by stating the obvious. But really, its rude of me. I didn't mean to attack you.

As far as I can see, you are new to FF. There are some people who are like me - just wanting the best for people. But there are also a lot of other people on here that are predatory. A lot of these people are in your age range.

I've seen people interact with certain users and they run off the site - people of all genders. If you think that I am a nosy, busybody who needs to mind her business, then fine. You can think what you want. I simply don't want harm to befall you. This is my overall goal when interacting with most people on this site.

I'm a sadistic domme who survived an abusive upbringing. I've seen some things. I've been through some things. I don't want that for other people. I am always mindful of the power I have over my subs. But I have also spoken to a lot of other doms who do not have that mindfulness.

Besides, I doubt that you'd get shanked by a serial killer. My concern was with meeting up with a dom(me) feeder that will ... portray themselves as decent only for you to end up in an abusive situation. This is not a comment about you so much as it is a comment about some of the users on the site.

This is not an attack or judgment towards you. This is a mere heads-up.
10 months
12   loading