Gaining

Most weight gained in 2015?

With the holidays coming up how many sweet pounds have you gained so far this year? How more do you hope to pack on by new years?
8 years

Polkadotpanties:
I went on a new medication (and started a new relationship) and probably gained about 40-50 pounds. I'd honestly rather go back to my old weight because it was so much easier to move around and my knees didn't always hurt. But I kinda like my rounder, curvier shape and so does my boyfriend. So eh, I'm fine with it smiley

Can relate to this. My lady gained most of her 270 pounds or so having to deal with corticosterioids to treat her asthma and other health issues back in the days when she had no other relief. But I love her no matter what, so she appreciates the way I stroke her belly and chest at night smiley
8 years

I have been up and down, weight wise that is. I have put on thirteen pounds, since my medical issues cleared up in late March.
8 years

Wow and looking very cute smiley
8 years

I gained 25-30 this year... started around 220 got to 251 and now im 245
8 years

MrsJellyBelly:
I've gained 22 so far this year without seriously, consistently trying. Hoping for another 15+ by end of year. Would really love to hit 200 but that's 23 away... Maybe

It's possible but you'd have really enjoy a lot of food, which can be easy around the holidays.

A few years ago, I gained 7 pounds over Thanksgiving week without even trying.
8 years

bellygirl987:
32 this year for me smiley

Think you'll hit 40 before the year is out?
8 years

Went from around 206 lb in February to about 266 lb now, so 60 lb smiley.
8 years

gained 50 pounds this year
8 years

In Nov 2014 I was 260lbs, I had not weighed myself until today and not trying to gain weight I now weigh 287lbs. I knew I put on weight cause my 42in pants could not hold in my huge belly. I think most my weight is in my belly (it has gotten big)

I think if I found someone who wanted my belly to be bigger I would gain. I would hate to see how BIG I could get if I tried to gain.
8 years
12   loading