Feedback and suggestions

New chat (beta)

Full use of FF site with safari on my iPad and iPhone except the parts that require flash, they for obvious reasons don't work.

However bought a web browser app called puffin browser pro that does have flash incorporated and allows me to watch and stream sports from all over the globe on my iOS device . It works really well with FF and even allowed me access to the video chat and asked me to allow access to my mic and front camera. I couldn't get my keyboard to work in it though although it works fine in the forum. You can get the free version of puffin browser at the app store but it has a few annoying pop up ads and banners. Hopefully this will help those who would like flash on their iOS device.
7 years

New chat (beta)

Great tip. Thanks for sharing.
7 years

New chat (beta)

Installing a spam filter.
7 years

New chat (beta)

Chat's been down for around 24 hours, but should be working fine again now. If you're still having problems just let me know.
7 years

New chat (beta)

Text chat appears to be down
7 years

New chat (beta)

Thanks for your suggestion. AVChat is an Adobe Flash based application which unfortunately won't work on most mobile devices. The video chat here is a similar application, but I've been trying to move away from this with the new text chat to make it more inclusive. The text chat needs some refining but I'm sure this is the way to go.
7 years

New chat (beta)

The Social or Combined upgrade gives 24/7 access to webcams in the video chat. It also gives unlimited messaging and shouts.
7 years

New chat (beta)

The concept is nice.. but I don't like the fact that you can only have 10 PM per day, that seems redundant when you all want us to be using the site! Just make it all unlimited like it was before [:
7 years

New chat (beta)

unlimited text chat will eventually be a feature of the social upgrade. Sorry, I just haven't had time to implement this yet.
7 years

New chat (beta)

BigCanadianBabe:
Hi,

With the limited number of things to do on FF, I feel very strongly that the chat should not be going down nearly as often as it does. It needs improvement, badly. I'm not a techie person so I'm not sure how difficult it is to fix or how to go about it but it's simply not ok for it to have this much downtime.

I really hope that the chat fix is very near the top of the list of site improvements.

Thanks for listening.

Agreed. It seems like 60% of the time when I try to go on, chat is offline/down. The other chats are kind of dead, so it doesn't really provide that many chances for social activities when the main chat is down.
7 years
2345   loading