Feedback and suggestions

New chat (beta)

Apologies for the recent downtime. I've introduced a temporary fix yesterday which will hopefully help a bit until I can get to spend some serious time on it. Yes it is high on my list of priorities.
7 years

New chat (beta)

Not sure what works worse. The new chat or the "affordable health care" website when released
7 years

New chat (beta)

james4thegiantpeach:
Chat won't let me private chat and it's going on almost 48hrs thought it was every 24 you had 10 private chats

Correct, you're not the only one who's had this glitch, have reported it for you now too.
7 years

New chat (beta)

There's obviously some kind of bug. I'll look into this as soon as I am able.
7 years

New chat (beta)

Giantbellyboy:
Can you put a send button on the chat?

Messages are sent whenever you hit the return key (or go button on some mobiles). Adding a send button would just add an extra step to sending messages and the button would take up unnecessary space.

However I always listen to our members and am curious to know why you think adding a send button would be better?
7 years

New chat (beta)

gainergirl29:
have you ever thought about making an app of ff

Someone else asked that too, here's a topic on it here you can take a look at:
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
7 years

New chat (beta)

It must be just me, since no one else seems to have reported it, but I can't get the chat part of the page to load. It happened both last night and tonight, I think, or at least the last two times I tried. The regular part of the page loads, but not the chat window.
I'm using an iPad, and the OS needs updating, so I guess it could be that if I'm the only one with the problem.
Otherwise, I'm really enjoying it, so thanks!!! :-)
7 years

New chat (beta)

Hi Lovefatchicks, I'm already giving away 10 free private chats per day, 365 days per year to every member.

More chat rooms will be coming in the next chat upgrade, however this won't help if people still don't want to chat. We just provide the facilities, but it's up to members to decide how they want to use them. Generally though our members are a friendly bunch and I'm sure they'll respond once you start chatting.
7 years
345   loading