General

Runs in the family?

Have you noticed this fetish in any one of your family members? I wonder if its nature or nurture.

Personally, I think my grandma has feeding tendencies. Dunno if its a sexual thing for her though.
8 years

Runs in the family?

Though it might not be genetic I'd argue that the tendencies probably do run in families due to the influence on how you were raised and what formed the basis of your fetish.

You'd probably have an easier time looking at preferences then fetishes. those would be much easier to see via old photos. I'd be willing to bet FA/FFA tendencies would show up as a trend.
8 years

Runs in the family?

Yeah, my grandmother went through hunger times after ww2 - that really haywired stuff and resulted in my mom being overweight and then me too after she sent a regular kid to granny for whole summer and got a balooned up twinkie-boy in return.

I call it "granny effect" - grandchildren fatness is inversely proportional to distance to grandmother, haha smiley
8 years

Runs in the family?

Well I remember my dad always on at my mum to eat A bit and drink a bit more so I guess there was something there. Also remember my brother talking about liking big girls. So I think there probably is something in my family.
8 years

Runs in the family?

For sure, although it is hard to tell how deep it runs on both sides of my family, and how much is just fat people that love themselves and love to eat.
8 years

Runs in the family?

SweetLittleTreat:
Generally though, being around my family is a pretty fat phobic environment even though so many are fat. It sucks.

I wonder how many households create that same atmosphere. Probably a lot, unfortunately. :-(
8 years

Runs in the family?

MrsJellyBelly:
my family is very very fat-phobic... Christmas should be interesting...

My mom's a health nut and always paranoid about her weight. So it's refreshing she's accepting of my being with a proudly fat girl smiley
8 years

Runs in the family?

Oh, I wouldn't use the word "love ". Then again, no one should believe your words anyways.
7 years