forum  general

any lesbians here who love fat women ?2 years

ME ME ME!! Lol I am a bisexual, 70% attracted to females I'd say.. I love big girls in general, but my preference is round bellies, big butts and thick thighs.

I'm a heterosexual, but I like looking at fat women still. I think it's about imagining that I can be that fat or something, all though I'm not a feedee. A sexual mind can be strange lol. For a woman I like the same things as I like when I look at men. I like round faces, chin rolls, big bellies, flabby arms (I come to realize that for a woman I like flabby arms but for a man I also like muscular arms) and a round behind.

I'm bisexual..I tend to date more men, but I think fat looks sooo much sexier on a women

Love girls. Especially their belly. Especially if said belly is round and soft and hangs over their jeans a little. Especially if Im filling said belly with food.

Weight gain turns me on, I think it's something about sticking a middle finger to expectations and ideals that are not right for many people and just being who you are.

Also, fat is great for cuddling. Did I mention boobs are mostly fat? And what happens to them when a girl gets fatter? Or her ass?

Humanhelperist:
Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

What turns you on about fat women ?

Chubby face ? Big belly ? Big butt ? Back fat ? Thick Thighs ? Thick Arms ?

I am also heterosexual and as a fat woman, I think fat women in general are far more attractive. I think that all those features help to make a fat girl attractive. As a short fat gal, myself, at 295 lbs. and 50 tall, I feel that I possess all those attributes that you mention.

Pansexual, but I tend to date women more. I wouldn't know where to start when talking about what I find attractive about fat women.

Yes to this topic! ❤❤💛💛💚💚💙💙💜💜
Pansexual/demisexual but so here for chubby and fat women

Bisexual and trending more towards women as of late. Love a well rounded girl who likes the same.

YES! AH! This is perfect. I'm bisexual but I've been dying to embrace my lesbian desires and get my hands on a bigger woman. I Love the chubby faces and bigger softer bellies, big thighs ..everything~. I Havent found one yet but i cant help but to keep looking for one.

any lesbians here who love fat women ?7 months

Mmm I just love fat girls lots!!!
1 page 1 of 3   loading