Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Any ladies doing this/done this? I would like to know the effects on a female body. Looking for the fattening effect in my hips/butt/thighs more-so..
7 years

Fatbutt11:
Be very careful with cream. I drank just a pint every night for 4 days months ago and my ass has never been the same

FlabbyFat:
really? I want that on my ass!!!!

Oooh!! Please let me (or us ahah) know your results as to where you've noticed the gain!
i would love to add some more jiggle to the boobies/thighs/hips/ass areas - always !!
7 years

so has anyone had any NOTICEABLE results in specific areas due to the high cream intake? or is it just generally adding a layer of fat to y'all all over?

Also.....

please be specific as possible! someone who is not stuffing / bloating but just using cream alone - what can be expected??
7 years

shesgonnabehuge:
so has anyone had any NOTICEABLE results in specific areas due to the high cream intake? or is it just generally adding a layer of fat to y'all all over?

Also.....

please be specific as possible! someone who is not stuffing / bloating but just using cream alone - what can be expected??

Goldwing:
I have. As many have said already, the fat is definitely soft and jiggly. Moreso than I expected. On me, it's mostly on my belly. I've got a starter belly for sure, but its already close to developing an overhang.

I've gotten a little thicker in my thighs too, also as a guy that's been marginal.

Ok good! Thanks for ur feedback. Im looking to gain more so (now) in my thighs/butt/boobs as my belly and hips are dominating currently.

hoping by cutting down gorging / eating and starting cream and upping it slowly.. my weight can distribute more in the feminine areas
7 years

Dat cream ☺️🙌
7 years

I havent done plain cream much, but I certainly have gorged on ice cream quite often. A new discovery is making nutella fondue, which is just nutella and heavy cream. But usually I just eat the Nutella out of the jar.
7 years

breeze123:
So I did the math and I have to be off..
Does heavy whipping cream really have 3200 calories in 1 litre?! That seems insane. But my math isn't wrong...

That's correct. 3000 per quart. 3200 per litre.
7 years

I can't guarantee this is true for all territories, but here in the U.K, whipping cream has 3,480 calories per litre, whereas double (heavy) cream has 4,670.
7 years

EvilFeeder:
I can't guarantee this is true for all territories, but here in the U.K, whipping cream has 3,480 calories per litre, whereas double (heavy) cream has 4,670.

I think this is correct. Slightly different product over there than in the states.
7 years

breeze123:
So, in theory if I drank one litre a day, that would be all calories in a day I need and then some, so anything after that would be extra calories? This seems almost too good to be true! Its hard to take a ton in at once, but I imagine you'd get used to it.

There are limits to how much and how fast your digestive system can process and absorb any nutrient, fat included. While it's almost certainly possible to drink a litre of double cream in a day, you will find that only a proportion will be absorbed and it'll almost certainly give you a stomach upset.

I recommend you take it slow at first, being careful not to drink so much in one go as to overwhelm your digestive system.
7 years
34567   loading