Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

Can i get a recapy for that 5000cal shake plz
7 years

Heavy cream helped fatten the little man up.
I guess I don't care for gaining very fast. I've really enjoyed watching the change in him, so I don't mind that it takes a long time.
He drank the cream often, along with his additional food, and I could feel a difference. I would never recommend drinking as much as a litre a day. Thats a little too crazy for me.
6 years

Heavy cream is almost pure fat so It will cause you to gain.
How much a person gains depends on their body so there is no magic math formula that some seem to claim there is.
Some will say X number of calories will result in Y number of pounds gained over some prescribed time frame.
Gaining doesn't work that way so leave your assumptions for other things
6 years

I have made shakes with it and ice cream back when I was 250 lbs and never did it for more than a week or so.
After a week I could feel a layer of fat starting on the inside of my thighs and under my arms.
Kind of scary in a way at that time because I had lost weight and was happy to get down to 250.
Like most people I fell off the wagon and gained it all back
6 years

I’ve been doing it straight from the carton, a pint (I know, it’s not much) a day. I do feel constantly bloated and I’ve been noticing things jiggling that didn’t before. I’m getting fatter all over, but my stomach and butt seem to be getting the most of it ( with my thighs, moobs, and arms gaining equally after those). My current daily stuffing is as follows:
4 regular size meals
1 pint heavy cream, immediately followed up with half a liter of coke (seems to keep my stomach calm doing this) 3 little Debbie brownies.

So usually I’ll have a meal, cream, coke, brownies all within a hour period. I swear I can feel my gut stretching to the limits.
5 years

Heavy cream can be a problem for many, some just can't seem to get it down. The woman I feed was that way and then I added a handful of strawberries and a few cubes of ice to the blender then added it to the heavy cream and just pulsed the blender to mix it. This did the trick the strawberries though sweet add tartness and the ice cuts the viscosity. Now from not being able to take heavy cream she can drink a 16 oz glass after each meal and 1 before bed totalling 64 oz per day.
5 years

attentive guy:
Heavy cream can be a problem for many, some just can't seem to get it down. The woman I feed was that way and then I added a handful of strawberries and a few cubes of ice to the blender then added it to the heavy cream and just pulsed the blender to mix it. This did the trick the strawberries though sweet add tartness and the ice cuts the viscosity. Now from not being able to take heavy cream she can drink a 16 oz glass after each meal and 1 before bed totalling 64 oz per day.

Wouldn't that be 32oz a day, not 64? Lol
5 years

attentive guy:

fourtonmantis:
Is a 16 oz glass after 3 meals a day plus one before bed not total 64 oz.
5 years

attentive guy:

fourtonmantis:

attentive guy:
Is a 16 oz glass after 3 meals a day plus one before bed not total 64 oz.
Whoops, my bad. That is a craaazy amount, though
5 years

im aiming to drink a litre of the stuff everyday. how fast will i balloon by doing this?
5 years
45678   loading