forum  extreme obesity

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?2 years

I remember back nearly 20 years ago when I was a junior in highschool I was very self conscious and had a poor self image because of my weight. I find that hard to believe now since iím now over 120 pounds heavier and have way many more fat rolls but back then as a 17 year old girl and being 175 pounds at only 5í0Ē tall my world was very different. I know ĺ of the guys avoided me like the plague and was frequently called the ďfat chickĒ by some in my graduating class. I had a few memorable dates though. There were some fat admirers in my school but they were few and far between and I think there were a fair number too embarrassed to admit it. Most of the fat admirers I dated in the mid-late 1990s were true gentlemen.
In recent years Iíve been over 300 pounds on several occasions. I have learned to accept and even love all my excess weight. It seems like everywhere Iíve lived or visited there are always guys asking if Iím available. It seems like being a size 28 today donít scare guys off like being a size 16 back in high school some 20 years ago. I guess there are for more obese and even morbidly obese women in society today and people are becoming more accepting of us once again. It is even more common today for a man to have a morbidly obese wife or girlfriend.
What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?
What did you like most or least about dating a bbw or ssbbw?
If you are married or in a long term relationship, would you consider your wife or significant other to be a bbw or ssbbw?
Was your partner considered obese when you met or became that way after being together?

What are some of the pros and cons, or challenges that you faced being married or in a relationship with a bbw or ssbbw?

I think world is more and more positive about fat people. Tess Hollyday, Whitney Way Thore, Melissa McCarthy and many other woman now is on TV, movies, have millions of followers and fans, I can't imagine it in 90's. Obesity in the world grow - and with it grow admiration's of fat. I think: more fat people - more fat admirers. My wife is ssbbw. We met when she was little smaller, now she is at 400 pounds. Problems? In Russia is really hard to buy nice wear 30 uk size, but we keep on trying) Other answers for me is really confidecial, sorry)

For a short time I dated a young, but dedicated Feedee who already weighed over 500 pounds. In the 18 months we were together she gained almost 75 pounds and was pushing 625 when I had to move for work. (Damn relocations) We still talk and she has found a new feeder that has fulfilled the goals we had planned for her those years ago. She is now over 700 and is enjoying the immobile lifestyle.

My first dates after separating from my ex wife were with a former student now in her Forties. In high school she was one of the heavier girls at 5'1" and probably 180. When we dated she had ballooned to probably 300 plus.She was beautiful and felt Amazing. We parted amicably and found others. She was not a Feedee so she had lap band I think and is back to high school weight with a big husky biker looking guy who adores her. But She was My biggest date.

The heaviest woman I've dated was 550 pounds. We only went out on a dozen or so dates because of 4 hour drive to see her. My girlfriend over the last 4 years has gained from about 275 up to 375. Now we're both losing weight. She's not a feedee whatsoever. She likes eating, but at 375 she's had backaches. It's tougher being in your mid forties & being fat.

At one point my wife weighed 535 pounds. Now my wife is 280.

Heaviest woman I ever dated was around 225 lbs and heaviest man was 315 lbs.

Would love to date a girl over 30 stone ( 420 lbs). But although the UK is supposed to be the fattest country in the world (after USA), it's very rare to find a woman here who is even 20 stone (280 lbs).

So, start eating and expanding all you British women...we adore gorgeous sexy fat and curves!

shortybbw:
What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?
What did you like most or least about dating a bbw or ssbbw?
If you are married or in a long term relationship, would you consider your wife or significant other to be a bbw or ssbbw?
Was your partner considered obese when you met or became that way after being together?

What are some of the pros and cons, or challenges that you faced being married or in a relationship with a bbw or ssbbw?

The only woman I seriously dated was the one I married, over twenty years ago. There were very, very, few fat girls in my environment when growing up, and I'd been a shy nerd so never asked out anyone of any size. My wife was pretty normal size when we met(size 11/13. Orth american) and I avoided hitting on her at first because I thought she was too thin.

But by then I'd matured enough to accept that I didn't have to wait for The One and could date casually, and probably should do so for some practice, and she seemed interested in me so I let things move along.

And we REALLY got along well, which made me worry about FA vs just getting along. Then I met her over size 26 mother and almost as far father, and discovered she was eating 1-2 meals a day while walking a couple of miles each way to Uni, plus working part time shelving books. And she LOVED food. I decided to gamble based on that evidence, and let loose my heart.

She was a size 16/18/when we got married four years later, peaked at barely squeezing into a size 20 a couple of years after that, and has been between a 14/16 and 18/20 ever since.

She is a foodie but nota fat lover, so that is a bit awkward with me being at heart an FA and mutual gainer, but overall it has worked out OK.

I got some flak from family and friends when she was fattening up, but I made it clear that she would be in my life, and if they wanted to be they should accept her as she is. My parents came to adore her, friends to tolerate, so again not perfect, but OK.

I've always thought around a size 22/would look perfect on her, but she's pretty awesome as she is, so I focus on what I've got, not what I don't.

obeseladiesexciteme:
Would love to date a girl over 30 stone ( 420 lbs). But although the UK is supposed to be the fattest country in the world (after USA), it's very rare to find a woman here who is even 20 stone (280 lbs).

So, start eating and expanding all you British women...we adore gorgeous sexy fat and curves!

Perhaps I should consider moving across the pond. Would you have room for another gorgeous sexy fat and curvaceous American gal? Iím not up to 420 pounds yet but goal is to be at least 400 one day. I am also quite short at 5í0Ē tall and currently weigh 295 (which I guess would be pretty rare by Brit standards) with a bmi of 57.6 . That would be about equal fat wise to a normal size gal who weighs about 345 lbs.
1 page 1 of 4   loading