forum  extreme obesity

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?2 months

This is a comment to Halever's post -

BUF, Gent, Fling, and Plumpers and Big Women. Great magazines that focused on larger women. I liked them all.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I enjoyed reading them. 😁

I got to say well over 450. I wish I knew then what I know now. Family had moved then we went on our own ways. Wish I could find someone again..

Biggest I've dated was maybe 250. The biggest I've taken out was 350. Was supposed to be a meet up and hang but ended up as a date that ended badly

5'8" 313. Are my current ladies specs. She's so Fucking sexy.

She'll lay on top of me and put all of her weight onto me, it's very arousing to slowly lose my breathe under all of her.

Fattest: 5'4" 377

My wife was in the upper 200s when we first started dating. 7 years later she had ballooned to 377. She lost weight and got down to 240 but that was short lived as she got pregnant and has been basically gaining ever since for 4 years straight. The way she's gaining there could be a good chance she surpasses that 377 mark and nails 400.

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?6 days

BOBBURNS:
For me she was 650 and absolutely amazing

Wow thats amazing im almost 600

what is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?5 days

My last girlfriend was 275

5 foot 1 and 300. A lady who had always been a really chubby 175 in her teens.Having kids at 18 and 20 years old moved her to around 220 back then. She had been a teacher for years.So on her feet and fairly active.When she took an administrative job with the union it was stressful and she ballooned.She was wonderful to squeeze.

260 pounds and growing, but only 4'10"
so HUGE for her height!

Dated long term multiple girls 300 lbs but did date one that was close to 400 lbs. Would love to find a girl in that range again.
<< 6 page 6 of 7   loading