Gaining

2016 weight gain goals

Up to 25 lbs would be great..

If I can post at the end of 2016 and say my weight is 275 lbs I'll be a very happy and very, very chubby fella, hahaha.
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

At a minimum I hope to hit 225 on the higher end I would love to get up to 275lbs. Last I checked, about a month ago, I was pushing 190 and I plan to weigh in on the first and then let loose.
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

Tough question. I'm currently (this morning) at 221.5 lbs. which is a fat as I have ever been, (I think). I'm not sure how much heavier/bigger I want to be, maybe hit 230 or 240, just to see how it is being that fat.
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

I was aiming for 110kg (242 pounds) last year, just now I weighed in at 112kg (246 pounds), stuffed to the brim. That put my BMI right at 35. Next year I'm aiming a little higher: 128kg, or 282 pounds. That would put my BMI just over 40.

These are just fun numbers to play with though. Fatter, equally healthy and eating tons is what matters smiley
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

I'm 180 today, going to try for 10 lbs a month and hit 300 by 2017
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

I'm 270 lb right now, which is a big difference from 2 years ago when I was 196 lb or so. I'm hoping to break my plateau that I'm at right now and hopefully pass the 300 lb mark smiley.
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

lilpig:
At least 25 pounds. 35-50 would be even better!

Go for it!
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

Bigsurprise:
I just reached 200 about a week ago, and even with a cold this past week, I managed to gain another pound. But I am definitely thinking I need to slow down a little. I am really happy with my body at this size. I think because I gained so much weight (80 lbs) so quickly, that it is mostly wobbly, squishy fat, especially around my belly...but I feel like the rest of my body needs to catch up a bit. So my plan is to maintain for a while...or at least gain slowly...maybe another 20-25 pounds (Another 25 pounds would put me at a BMI of 40) and see how my shape shifts.

On the other hand, I still love food, and being stuffed...so maintaining without gaining may be a challenge.

If my boyfriend had his druthers, I'd gain another 50 pounds by summer.

Why not? You'd be a Glorious 250 lb BBW at the Beach. And he would be feeling like the King of the World. And. We all know that You can accomplish this.
How about if you continue all the way to your one year anniversary and see how much One year of gaining will yield?
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

I am hoping to become 500 this year
8 years

2016 weight gain goals

255ish now, i think i could do another 20 pounds or so this year.
8 years
123   loading