forum  fat experiences

masturbation2 years

Do you enjoy masturbating or pleasuring yourself to your fat fantasies?

masturbation2 years

Always. Fat women I know, fat relatives, fat women I happened to see that day, weight gain and feeding fantasies are always the focal point whenever I masturbate. And it has been this way since I was 12 years old.

masturbation2 years

Always have to have some fat related vision....Usually dealing with weight gain or being fatter. Even when making love to my wife I drift off dreaming of her getting fatter while she is riding me. It just is what makes me tick sexually.

masturbation2 years

Most definitely! I love making love to my partner, but there's something so utterly sensual about allowing your personal fantasies float through your head as you please yourself... I always think of stuffing myself, having my fat played with as I'm teased, my partner growing a nice soft potbelly, and being eaten more than anything else. ^-^

masturbation2 years

Yes, usually when I'm so full of food or beer or both that I know that the next day I'm definitely going to be bigger and fatter for real.

masturbation2 years

Since I was 12, yes. I have never been able to reach orgasm without thinking of a fat fantasy (kind of annoying, but at least i know how to get off!)

masturbation2 years

yes i do. from time to time i loose myself in a weightgain fantasy, in wich i grow with the help of a female feedress. in real life i'm a dominant person, but when i think about all this fat fetisch, i'm a devot person.

i get really horny when i'm loosing control and have no choice but getting fatter and bigger. being tied up is also a major turn on....

damn those fantasies....

masturbation2 years

All the time! It's very sexual feeling the stuffed clothes against your body..feeling it get tighter and bigger! Love feelin water balloons in my bra, huge ones, they bounce and juggle lovit

quote]fa4ssbbw:
Do you enjoy masturbating or pleasuring yourself to your fat fantasies?[/quote]

masturbation2 years

absolutely!

masturbation2 years

Usually when I play with my fat, it usually ends in masturbation. Even during masturbation my fat jiggles which makes it even more of a turn on.
1 >> page 1 of 8   loading