Fat experiences

Masturbation

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would if I could reach. I have a big belly, long torso, and short arms.

voluptuouslover:
Something so damn sexy about ^^^^

I have noticed when my wife has gained a good amount of weight that she struggles to reach down there as well.....and it just sends me through the roof.

PillowPrincessPlump91:
It really feels amazing that I cannot reach, but with being a very sexual person, I find it difficult to lack direct stimulation, if you know what I mean.

Agreed, there's something hot about knowing that someone is too fat to get themself off and that they have to rely on someone's help for stimulation. It's like built-in bondage, sort of.
7 years

Masturbation

Thats the only way I'll get sexually excited, when I'm thinking about feeding or gaining, whether it's me or someone in my head
7 years

Masturbation

Yes, it's the only thing I think about when I masturbate to. Putting on weight, losing control, getting fatter and softer, seeing the number on the scale go even higher and I'm not able to control or stop it. And a big one is dieting myself down to a lower weight, but then always ending up slipping on the control and gaining it all back and feeling shameful about it. I also think about how it feels when I outgrow my clothes and try to squeeze into clothes that once fit me. I rarely think of anything else when I masturbate.
7 years

Masturbation

Great post joliat

I kind of do the same thing.....but the main thing I tend to do is visualize this things with my wife in as the focus. Remembering things she has said in the past after she has gained that turned me on. Then thinking of her getting way fatter than she has ever been.

Or visualizing her as if she were to keep gaining out of control and getting fatter to much heavier weights ...how not only the obvious sexy parts like her belly, ass, hips, thighs and tits would look getting so much bigger and fatter but even how her wrists & fingers would get so Fat with really heavy weights achieved. She tends to have fairly slim wrists and fingers for her current size but it is so sexy when women gain a lot of weight and you can see that glaring difference from thin to Fat on on wrists and fingers.

And finally seeing and playing in my head how much food she would consume now that she is so Fat not to mention her struggling to cross her legs and any movements with all the extra weight.
7 years

Masturbation

BigFA:
Always. Fat women I know, fat relatives, fat women I happened to see that day, weight gain and feeding fantasies are always the focal point whenever I masturbate. And it has been this way since I was 12 years old.

CrashTestZombie:
Fat relatives?

Relatives?
7 years

Masturbation

I'm a bit of a mix. I alternate between non consent master/ slave fantasies, and feederism fantasies. Sometimes they cross over and combine. It's very much a case of whatever mood I'm in.
7 years

Masturbation

I love that we're being ENCOURAGED to talk about this!
7 years

Masturbation

RainbowRage:
Never really used to have a preference for fapping material, honestly anything where the woman gets off was my go to, for obvious reasons.

Lately though the thought of a dominant feeder, or a feedee, telling me exactly what to do or eat, has been beyond insanely hot to me. No degrading, just a firm dom telling me what to do. Just the thought of it has had me so turned on.
"Fapping" That's a term for it I haven't heard. I used a lot of different American terms for it, all probably quite dated. LOL
7 years

Masturbation

C59DE:
It's really hot masturbating getting a bigger belly especially when it gets big enough to get in the way. Having been super skinny the way it feels is really a turn on.

I can relate to this. I was also very skinny at one time and now (only since about 15-20 pounds ago) my belly is in constant contact with my hand while I do it. It's amazing.
7 years

Masturbation

Biggestbellylover:
I get off by feeling my growing belly and my rolls of fat. The more fat i gain, the more my fat pushes over my belt, stretches my clothes and is visible to others, the more of a turn on i find it. I often masturbate after stuffing, when i feel my biggest. The belly is definitely my focus and so i want to get it as fat as possible. The idea of going to a nudist beach where only fat people are allowed to go also turns me on, as being naked outdoors with other fat people is something i would love to experience. No skinny people, just people with beautiful fat bodies.
Yep,this is me too 😊
7 years
1234   loading