Fat experiences

Masturbation

vipersfate3:
I always feel ashamed afterwards
Never feel ashamed...nothing to be ashamed about 😊
7 years

Masturbation

fa4ssbbw:
Do you enjoy masturbating or pleasuring yourself to your fat fantasies?

Absolutely, sometimes a couple of times a day.
6 years

Masturbation

heftyheifer:
I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

Mmmm, that's almost like a form of bondage. I'm not really into the idea of trying to make anyone gain weight but teasing and having someone be held in place by their own greed is hot.
6 years

Masturbation

heftyheifer:
I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

blarger:
Mmmm, that's almost like a form of bondage. I'm not really into the idea of trying to make anyone gain weight but teasing and having someone be
held in place by their own greed is hot.

Yes, constant feedings, and unable to move very easy if at all.
6 years

Masturbation

Expatbhm:
Definitely. The extra weight I've put on has only fueled my weight gain fantasies. I fantasize about weighing 500 or 600 pounds when I masturbate. All while grabbing. And squeezing my belly.

I'm "raising the bar" too, as it were. I imagine being 300 lbs, my belly 54-56", drooping over my belt and rippling, and how I'd look in public rocking that belly. I never thought I'd imagine or want to be that size, but the fatter I get the fatter I want to get, which gives me some awesome orgasms. smiley
6 years

Masturbation

SSBBW Lover:
I'd be surprised if most of the people on FF aren't constantly or frequently sexually aroused by their gaining. And those who are FAs are most likely here for visual arousal. Although I'm gaining in secret, because my partner is not an FA, I'm finding that the fatter I get, the more I desire a fatsexual SSBBW partner, and the more I masturbate to thoughts of my own weight gain and that of an SSBBW partner I wish I had. For me at least, fat is hyperarousing. On me and on the huge, horny, gluttonous woman I wish I had as a partner.

I am in the exact same type of relationship with my wife. I get so turned on by my own fattening and the thought of having a SSBBW wife would be the ultimate.
6 years

Masturbation

allboobsnbelly:
love the thread!

smiley so many things turn me on feeder ism-wise I love it! I always masturbate while I'm waiting for a big meal to finish cooking or for an ordered meal to arrive before a big stuffing.

Also anything fat/belly wise gets me excited, fat bellies I see on tv or out and about, big bottoms and wide hips, big thighs, Im not fussy lol

Just the thought of you masturbating while you are cooking is so arousing. So incredibly hot!
6 years

Masturbation

I always feel guilty about it but yeah. Usually I do it and come up with story ideas.
6 years

Masturbation

I wish I could I guess I do not turn myself on
6 years

Masturbation

I masturbate at the thought of being with a big girl, making out and such and of course feed her.
6 years
1234   loading