forum  fat experiences

masturbation5 months

..well guys I had a bbw wifey, she was over 325 when we divorced back in 1993 (and hasn't lost weight since then either)...we both gained weight right after marriage. We also "blew up a Discover Card" going out to Denny's ..sometimes twice a week. She gained over 80lbs ..I gained about 35.
Was it worth it? Not really. Almost lost a child in delivery.. "gestational diabetes" ..baby come out blue..she was in labor over 20 hours. Wife's boobs gained about 1 cup size, ,,from a C to a full D cup (with a little help from MAMMARAE9000.."breast growth formula". .YES there is stuff that works...at least briefly. .anyway)..I was having issues holding onto a full time job..at least where we were living...moved back in with her mom (and briefly lived with her sister...who also got much larger in same time frame). Any suggestion of "moving in with my mom" ..brought up divorce discussions...finally got her preqnant..right after moving in with her sister..in 2-bedroom apt. more nightmares..to come...sister's husband went total SPACEOUT..his brother in Indiana ..had murdered someone ..and the sister was being pressured by my (ex)wife to divorce him. We followed suit 2 years later. She later remarried a guy much taller and larger than me. I by the way now have full blown type 2 diabetes. WW

masturbation4 months

love the thread!

smiley so many things turn me on feeder ism-wise I love it! I always masturbate while I'm waiting for a big meal to finish cooking or for an ordered meal to arrive before a big stuffing.

Also anything fat/belly wise gets me excited, fat bellies I see on tv or out and about, big bottoms and wide hips, big thighs, Im not fussy lol

masturbation4 months

It's a total addiction!

masturbation4 months

allboobsnbelly:
love the thread!

smiley so many things turn me on feeder ism-wise I love it! I always masturbate while I'm waiting for a big meal to finish cooking or for an ordered meal to arrive before a big stuffing.

Also anything fat/belly wise gets me excited, fat bellies I see on tv or out and about, big bottoms and wide hips, big thighs, Im not fussy lol

Just the thought of you masturbating while you are cooking is so arousing. So incredibly hot!

masturbation4 months

I've never masturbated to anything other than very large women. The only thing that turns me on is fat. And lately large women a lot older than me.

masturbation3 months

My wife confessed to me recently that not only can she not masturbate properly, but she literally can't remember the last time she saw her own vagina (she needs a mirror).

She seemed really proud about this ^__~

masturbation3 months

I always feel guilty about it but yeah. Usually I do it and come up with story ideas.

masturbation3 months

My wife confessed to me recently that not only can she not masturbate properly, but she literally can't remember the last time she saw her own vagina (she needs a mirror).

She seemed really proud about this ^__~

And then I realized it's actually worse [by which I mean better!] than this.
I was exploring her body with her, guiding her hands around, when we discovered she can't reach between her legs.
Forget her clit, or her genitals in general. She literally can't get her puffy little arms over her huge gut to even reach her pubic mound!
When I told her that's what I was touching, she was surprised. She doesn't even have a word for that sort of body part in Japanese.

I looked for other life stories, and mostly found a lot of fat-averse people wondering if it was actually possible, like "Come on, practically no one's actually that obese!"
Welp...challenge met and achieved. My beautiful fat princess went and got too huge to masturbate at all! Hell, she literally can't even reach down to the actual bottom of her belly!

The thing is she really doesn't mind!
She was honestly shocked when I told her skinny women can look down and find their own vaginas, like it was something she didn't know girls could do!
Hygiene isn't a problem for her due to the wonderful inventions of the Japanese washing toilet and detachable shower head (real signs of human progress!)
And she told me she truly doesn't care about not being able to pleasure herself or find her own lady bits...
after all, it's my job to find them for her!!!
~___________^

I put her to sleep tonight by massaging her FUPA. Not even fingerbanging her, just kneading her giant soft pussy mound...

[I hope this isn't too explicit, but it's a topic about sex so I figured I'd talk about boy bits and girl bits frankly. The truth is, it makes me so horny I literally have to put my nuts on ice just to calm myself down sometimes!]

masturbation2 months

I posted this on Feedist Confessions at Tumblr a few years ago.
So the answer is a resounding Yes...
attachment

masturbation2 months

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would if I could reach. I have a big belly, long torso, and short arms.

Me too, thats why I use toys that can reach for ne!
<< 7 page 7 of 8   loading