Fat experiences

Masturbation

Always. Fat women I know, fat relatives, fat women I happened to see that day, weight gain and feeding fantasies are always the focal point whenever I masturbate. And it has been this way since I was 12 years old.
8 years

Masturbation

Always have to have some fat related vision....Usually dealing with weight gain or being fatter. Even when making love to my wife I drift off dreaming of her getting fatter while she is riding me. It just is what makes me tick sexually.
8 years

Masturbation

Yes, usually when I'm so full of food or beer or both that I know that the next day I'm definitely going to be bigger and fatter for real.
8 years

Masturbation

Daily smiley
7 years

Masturbation

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would if I could reach. I have a big belly, long torso, and short arms.

Something so damn sexy about ^^^^

I have noticed when my wife has gained a good amount of weight that she struggles to reach down there as well.....and it just sends me through the roof.
7 years

Masturbation

All the time! It's very sexual feeling the stuffed clothes against your body..feeling it get tighter and bigger! Love feelin water balloons in my bra, huge ones, they bounce and juggle lovit

Oh wow, that sounds so sexy, getting huge heavy jiggly breasts with water balloons, simulating when your breasts get this large due to fattening, how hot is that? I love it!
7 years

Masturbation

I always write stories while I masturbate, I have written a huge number of very long feeding stories thanks to that and I noticed that with people reading them, the sexual energy comes out again and this is very exciting for both me and the readers, since I know that it does that.
I love to turn people on with it. Due to masturbating and being very horny during it, my stories are very sexual and I don't beat around the bush about what I write.

In them, and some seem to become more and more real, I fantasize about women gaining and fattening, but also me gaining and expanding. And the realism is that I'm currently gaining and that it feels wonderful to hold that fat belly and see how it is growing and expanding.
7 years

Masturbation

I like to wear too-small clothes when I masturbate while I delight in how tiny they are. I also love that my boobs are growing and imagine they'd be the envy of many a teenage girl. I like wearing short shorts with my soft, beautiful doughboy thighs bursting out of them.

Lately, my arms have been porking up and I like feeling how soft they are and how they stretch the sleeves on my tiny t-shirts.
7 years

Masturbation

Pretty much always lol
7 years

Masturbation

Yeah all the time. I love the thought of stuffing a woman and rubbing her belly, and even the thought of doggy or cowgirl with a fully stuffed belly as she rides.
7 years
1234   loading