forum  fat experiences

masturbation3 weeks

I posted this on Feedist Confessions at Tumblr a few years ago.
So the answer is a resounding Yes...
attachment

masturbation4 days

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would if I could reach. I have a big belly, long torso, and short arms.

Me too, thats why I use toys that can reach for ne!

masturbation4 days

I wish I could I guess I do not turn myself on

masturbation4 days

Yes I'm almost constantly masturbating thinking about being fatted to immobile and beyond

masturbation4 days

As for myself, yeah I masturbate way too much.
I have to discipline myself, to save my reserves up for the sake of my pillow princess!
At this point, more like a mattress queen...ohh be patient!

masturbation3 days

I masturbate at the thought of being with a big girl, making out and such and of course feed her.

masturbation3 days

projectpolemics:
I have to discipline myself, to save my reserves up for the sake of my pillow princess!

don't be too hard on yourself..i was all dressed for work, and was so horny when i got to my front door, i literally came back in, went to my bedroom and pulls out my toys. I was 10 minutes late for work because I decided to masturbate lol which is actually kind of hot if you think about it lo l i think there could be a story in there somewhere? LOL

masturbation20 hours

projectpolemics:

lovestuffing:
don't be too hard on yourself..i was all dressed for work, and was so horny when i got to my front door, i literally came back in, went to my bedroom and pulls out my toys. I was 10 minutes late for work because I decided to masturbate lol which is actually kind of hot if you think about it lo l i think there could be a story in there somewhere? LOL

Damn that is sexy! Although i have been guilty of that myself lol
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading